Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we sort out the 'lack of creativity' problem?

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
How about...

Whing Elphick Hawkins/El-Abd Lynch

Robinson Virgo Mcleod

Cox

Forster Murray

I prefer the shape of this team to what we have at the moment, but accommodating three attack-minded midfielders in Robinson, Cox and McLeod may be leave us a tad exposed.

Also, how long can we keep on picking Murray on current form? Virgs looks uncomfortable in centre mid, so I can see a case for dropping Muzza and pushing Virgs up front to give us more of a presence (and probably more goals). Also, much as we all like Lynch and want to see him do well, there is no way that he is a better LB than Richards.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Explain?

Firstly the Northampton game for example: Micky made it plain obvious that he had dropped certain players due to them thinking they have an automatic start each game. These were Elphick and Cox. Admittedly Cox came on and was meant to have had a good game but Lynch meant to have played class...

Then somehow he can replace Lynch, who had played well and put back Elphick.
Keep the shirt policy generally means if you are playing well you keep the shirt, otherwise you will be dropped. So..

1) Lynch should be starting

2) Loft should have been given some sort of part in the game against Scunthorpe

3) Thomson should not be playing

4) Cox should not be playing, however he is probably only playing because of injuries to Mcleod and Robinson

So based on this policy, you said Hawkins should not be playing, even though, in my opinion and I assume a lot of other people's, he has been one of, if not the best, player this season. Perhaps Lynch did play well, but so does Hawkins most weeks, I assume because you're favourite player is Elphick you'd prefer to see Hawkins dropped even though he has been brilliant so far?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I think Adams is quite aware of the problem; the bigger problem is finding someone we can afford to play this creative role.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here