• No

Votes: 74 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its not a slag off of Naylor. MM kept going public about his spats with Leon.

Adams, Taylor and Coppell would have dealt with it differently.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
*in a Richie Benaud stylee* Morning everyone, this exciting thread's now moved on to page seven of some really remarkable drivel which has been said a million times on here already, some truly outstanding nonsense yesterday. And with that name Leon Knight STILL be bandied around, we could be looking at another 3-4 pages at LEAST. Marvellous stuff.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
Well when the inital signs were there maybe more to could have been done to avoid large dressing room cliques. Not something that seemed to be an issue under Adams, Taylor or Coppell.

Adams had his problems and got Cork to publicly slag off a player.I don't think MM had major publicised rucks in the 1st year and a half, longer than either Taylor or Coppell were here.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Adams had his problems and got Cork to publicly slag off a player.I don't think MM had major publicised rucks in the 1st year and a half, longer than either Taylor or Coppell were here.

It happened once with Adams and some of the abuse that came on the back of it meant it did not get in the public domain again, McGhee actually seemed to like dragging the stuff through the Argus and getting his say and his headlines that way.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If we continue the clueless display like on Saturday then Yes we will go down, however if we start to pick up, which I am sure given a couple of new faces we will, then I still predict upper mid tabe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here