Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will there be a signing By 6PM?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes - And it's Crofts. Striker to follow next week. Purely my hunch.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I have it on good authority that it will all be announced tonight at the Olympic opening ceremony. Jacques Rogge's opening speech will be used to reval that we've signed Bobby Zamora, Michael Owen, Roque Santa Cruz, Eusebio, Adrian Mutu, Raich Carter, Danii Minogue and Emile Heskey.

All the new signings will then perform a unique dance choreographed by Danny Boyle and Fatima Whitbread.

The bells of Big Ben will ring out 1901 times to underline the solemnity of the moment and there will be a special themed edition of TOWIE in which the entire cast enjoy a day out at the Amex.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have it on good authority that it will all be announced tonight at the Olympic opening ceremony. Jacques Rogge's opening speech will be used to reval that we've signed Bobby Zamora, Michael Owen, Roque Santa Cruz, Eusebio, Adrian Mutu, Raich Carter, Danii Minogue and Emile Heskey.

All the new signings will then perform a unique dance choreographed by Danny Boyle and Fatima Whitbread.

The bells of Big Ben will ring out 1901 times to underline the solemnity of the moment and there will be a special themed edition of TOWIE in which the entire cast enjoy a day out at the Amex.

My source has told me exactly the same.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Imminent

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I have given up waiting with anticipation, and have taken the view that we will make a signing or two at some point. Could be today, could be any time. I think no to today but probably next week.

Tinker

PurleySeagull
Dec 31, 2011
Surrey
Two signings are to be unveiled the day after the squad return to the UK following their trip to Spain. Not yet 100% confirmed, but source indicating there will be an ex-premier league centre forward (believed to be the well voiced 'gem' we have been negotiating with), and a solid championship midfielder who has been interesting premier league clubs of late.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester

Love it!!!!!!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Two signings are to be unveiled the day after the squad return to the UK following their trip to Spain. Not yet 100% confirmed, but source indicating there will be an ex-premier league centre forward (believed to be the well voiced 'gem' we have been negotiating with), and a solid championship midfielder who has been interesting premier league clubs of late.

5 posts in 8 months = very believable IMO.

So do the squad return on Sunday or Monday?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Oooh.... :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No, unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here