Bridge - 4pm
Vicente returning to training/expected to play this sason - 7.30pm

Andy Beasley - 5pm
Chelsea Friendly - 5pm

Tinker

PurleySeagull
Dec 31, 2011
Surrey
Not saying its true, just passing on info. I guess we will see when they get back. For what its worth, I have severe doubts as well. Then again, you never know.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I'd be surpised if anything will happen today, given the information I've been provided with. But I think we should keep an eye out for announcement within the next 24hrs or so.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'd be surpised if anything will happen today, given the information I've been provided with. But I think we should keep an eye out for announcement within the next 24hrs or so.

A tip would be to possibly PM someone trustworthy with some of your information and then after the announcement or signing they can let everyone know you are a trustworthy and reliable source to NSC! What say ye?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ah the ever enigmatic Bozza. ???

Was that "no" to Crofts or "no" to Tinker's rumour?

Not hinting of anything today though so I shall scale down the anticipation meter and prepare for the Olympic opening ceremony and a news-free weekend

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
yUSH !!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ah the ever enigmatic Bozza. ???

Was that "no" to Crofts or "no" to Tinker's rumour?

Not hinting of anything today though so I shall scale down the anticipation meter and prepare for the Olympic opening ceremony and a news-free weekend

Or just "no" to whatever being announced today at 6pm?

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
A tip would be to possibly PM someone trustworthy with some of your information and then after the announcement or signing they can let everyone know you are a trustworthy and reliable source to NSC! What say ye?

But then what happens if you're the person/people I speak to and covers are blown....?! Then it's all over!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Give very discreet, information that gives no definite names away to someone trustworthy and no one gets hurt :thumbsup:

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is a 'go to' person in these situations.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
vokes

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the answer is NO....according to my source , we have been chasing a dour lancastrian...who doesnt like the stadium and you soft southern shandy drinking poofs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here