Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will there be a bird of prey to chase shitting birds off the rafters of the Amex?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know that they have one in Cardiff at the Millenium stadium, and I guess it stops massive amounts of birdshit ending up on the seats and roof

Anyone know if we are gonna have one?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It was mooted but I don't think it was ever though about seriously. The stadium will get covered in Seagull shit, whose going to clean the roof?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
peregrine-falcon.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
An Eagle to chase off the Seagulls, that would be kind of ironic :rolleyes:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There were a couple of these nesting on Sussex Heights and another pair at the Shoreham power station chimney

PeregrineFalcon.jpg

But i have to say i would vote for one of these bad boys

eurasian_eagle_owl.jpg

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Somebody told me that the club were gonna use several of those explosive bird scarers (that Farmers use) & they'll be going off every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day. That way, even the locals will benefit from a roost-free home. :thumbsup:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This was featured on Human Planet where the big hotels in Dubai employ falconers to keep the pigeons away from their hotels. A falcon vs a pigeon is one thing, but not sure they would fancy themselves against our seagulls, they are as tough as old boots!

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
we have a falcon at St David's shopping centre in Cardiff; only problem is that it beat up next door's falcon for trespassing! blood on the streets of Cardiff!

definitely need one at the Amex tell Mr Perry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here