Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will there be a bird of prey to chase shitting birds off the rafters of the Amex?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sod the Falcons and Eagles and crap.

We need some OWLS.

lol%20owl.jpg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I know that they have one in Cardiff at the Millenium stadium, and I guess it stops massive amounts of birdshit ending up on the seats and roof

Anyone know if we are gonna have one?
My daughter's boyfriend's mum's company has been approached about this. Just at the discussion stage at the moment.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Somebody told me that the club were gonna use several of those explosive bird scarers (that Farmers use) & they'll be going off every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day. That way, even the locals will benefit from a roost-free home. :thumbsup:

Maybe a job for our firework man - scoring every five minutes - cant be bad

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Wouldn't it just be better to get self cleaning glass and keep the Seagulls?

shame on you for even considering booting our mascot away from our home, learn to adapt to them instead of forcing them away :wrong:

I guess the trouble is seagull poo sticks like plaster

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Sod the Falcons and Eagles and crap.

We need some OWLS.

lol%20owl.jpg

Once on a holiday weekend with a lovely girlfriend in Spain, possibly our first real long-weekend spent together, i had to pretend the stenchly anal hoots that pored through the paper-thin bathroom walls to her ears were the mournful cries of an owl i'd seen circling above moments earlier. She didn't buy it.

I'd, for the Amex, get an absolute Bustard.

bustard_mcphail.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be a nice little earner for some Scoomy teenagers making proper use of their air rifles and bb guns :lol:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
I was standing by a tree at an urban racetrack in the US a few years ago when a starling flew past just a few inches in front of my nose, letting out cries of distress. One second later, a bloody immense Harris Hawk went crashing after it into the depths of the tree, and the noises that emerged as it went about its business would have persuaded most starlings in a two-mile radius that it might be time to move on.
I've seen Harris Hawks in the middle of Miami too, and there is a Red Kite every 50 yards around the M40 corridor these days, so I'm sure they'd do just as well along the A27 bypass if a few could be introduced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here