Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the Red's sing " You will never walk alone"

. Is this some peoples first game?

Shouldn't be - due to the ticket selling policy!!!!

Last time I remember playing them, we out sung them on the north stand at the Goldstone in the interlude in extra time (before Rush scored and nicked the replay from us).

We sung the same lyrics - just a lot louder.

This song is not just a great song, but a classic football anthem .

BTW. Am convinced southern_sid in Palace in Disguise................

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We should be able to get through SBTS 19 times during it. ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR we could actually try singing 'We are Brighton' slowly for once to drown them out.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Maybe they could put the words on the big screen for all the plastic fans who have never seen liverpool play live before!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Last time I remember playing them, we out sung them on the north stand at the Goldstone in the interlude in extra time (before Rush scored and nicked the replay from us).

im not, i have 2 shit tattoos to prove it.:down:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes. While we are at it why dont we go the whole hog and sing other songs from Carousel or other Rogers and Hammerstein stuff like Oklahoma or a ditty from The King & I. Maybe a few rounds of the Hills Are Alive With The Sound of Music.

In fact lets go all Gerry and The Pacemakers and start singing Ferry Cross the Mersey, maybe a bit of I Like It and other beat combo stuff.

Or just how about NO.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

Southern Sid Palace! Now you are taking the p! He's the most anti-palace on here, hats off Sid!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Get a grip!!

Going to post the same about Glad All Over before next Tuesday??!

This is not a Scouse love in. They are a second rate team which has consistently failed over the last 21 seasons and dont you forget it!!

Bravo sir!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Southern Sid Palace! Now you are taking the p! He's the most anti-palace on here, hats off Sid!

Mate the thing is, if your face dont fit in this place your either a JCL, a knuckle dragger, or Palace.

Some insult that, f***ing slugs up the road - i shit em.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'll never tell people what to sing but let's face it "you'll never get a job" will be seen by them in the same light as we see "does your boyfriend know you're here" so may I suggest time and effort is used elsewhere

Totally agree with this. If our supporters took a leaf out of the Liverpool fans, and just sung about our team, I think it would be much better than the tired old get a job blah blah blah... Except against Palace :D

I don't have any affections towards our scouse cousins, but I do admire the support they give their team.

The only scousers I want to see smiling tonight are Nooney and Nav.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can't believe some on here. Liverpool are just a hopeful side that have won bugger all recently. Some appear to be in complete awe of them get a grip ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here