Jul 7, 2003
cant we just sing the

" sign on, Sign on,
with a pen in your hand
and you'll never get ,
a job
sign on.....etc

?

Come on Dave, we've already dismissed that one as old, tedious, and in wittiness terms on a par with Does Your Boyfriend....etc.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Come on Dave, we've already dismissed that one as old, tedious, and in wittiness terms on a par with Does Your Boyfriend....etc.

really...I thought it sounded GREAT at White Heart Lane on Sunday

I'll sing it on my own in a loud tenor voice

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
There was a slight alteration to the words when Jimmy Case played for the reds, with it being belted out as, 'You'll never walk again...' :ohmy:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Either GOSBTS or WTFHAY

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No, they never ever sing it...]

Like I said, I have never heard them sing it. I also said that that doesn't mean it never happens.

I have however heard the mancs singing "96 is not enough" many, many times so they're being a bit precious calling Liverpool fans disgraceful in that 2nd video.

All clubs have idiot followers and as usual, the majority get tarred with the same brush as the minority. Both sets of idiots are as bad as each other.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Perhaps we could join in the anthems of many other clubs as well that would be nice...........what a load of bollux!
The kop is not a patch on what it was in the 60s and 70s and these days half the kop just put their hands up, few flags or even scarves makes it look a bit poor in my eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here