Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will The New Stadium????

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Have a bar so we can have a cheeky pint before and after??
If we do, will we be welcomed or ignored like we are in the Sportsman???:bowdown:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It is supposed to be open all day everyday from what I heard. It will be in the stands.

It is supposed to be open all day everyday from what I heard. It will be in the stands.
That's not what I've heard. The plans are to have a bar run by supporters that will be accessible pre-match and post-match, regardless of what part of the stadium people will be watching the game from.

This will be in addition to the bar facilities in the stands, which will be run by whoever wins the commercial franchise at the ground.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The vast majority of punters enjoy 'corporate gaspiss'.

'Vast majority' might be pushing it. Majority, maybe, but I'd suggest that there is a higher proportion of Brighton fans* than would be at other clubs who would not go to the stadium to have a drink if the Carling/Tetleys of this world were only allowed to serve their gaspiss. Me, for one.

And encouraging fans to come early and stay late is - or at least ought to be - one of the club's marketing strategies for the stadium.

* not backed up with hard and fast data - more anecdotal evidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here