Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will The New Stadium????

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I honestly can't see the club being allowed to use glassses. They do not at any professional rugby or cricket grounds to my knowledge, other than corporate or hospitality.

From what i have seen of the plans the actuall bar part will be under one of the stands with no access into the stadium so will be seperate.

Alfred the greatx

Cake anyone, bit overdone
Jun 15, 2008
No way will the police allow glasses or bottles.

As I cant drink real ale (I like it but bit removes itself from my stomach, up and down, very quickly) please keep plenty of corperate gas piss in stock as well as some good ale for our more discerning supporters.
But most importantly how is admission going to be controlled?

If it is a fans bar, why cant it open all day every day? Plenty of other pubs survive and they dont have anything to distinguish them from the next bar/pub so why shouldn't the Albion arm prosper. If it's well run with good food and beer at reasonable prices I would get the bus up there on a Tuesday evening for a couple of beers and with a 20/30,000 fan base thats a lot more than most pubs can claim.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
If the bar also has space for acts then there's no reason why it can't be open every night and be available to students as a small music venue. As this would be inside the stadium buildings then it would not count against the 2 major music events envisaged every year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here