Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will it all kick off tommorrow before during and after the game

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cant see why the police have allowed Portsmouth to have the family stand which is situated between the South and North so apossibility for trouble but they must have plans to contain any skirmishes in that area.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
In 11 years at the Withdean, has it ever once kicked off?

Only really nearly once - the game against Sheffield Utd when the ref awarded a very dodgy penalty and then accused us of racism. The police coming plodding out with batons drawn didn't help the situation.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
In 11 years at the Withdean, has it ever once kicked off?

Remember something kicking off v carlisle last game of our first season at withdean Brighton steamed the away end at full time in retaliation to an attack in Preston park before the match

Last edited:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Only really nearly once - the game against Sheffield Utd when the ref awarded a very dodgy penalty and then accused us of racism. The police coming plodding out with batons drawn didn't help the situation.

Bristol city when steel scored, a mate of mine was in the away end and got the living shit kicked out of him.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Chesterfield home in the car park , Aberdeen home in town, Leeds home in town, Carlisle in Worthing many others im sure

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Aberdeen was the Spurs mob though, wasn't it? Up by my way. Elm Grove/Hanover. And I seem to recall hearing the police say that a few Palace got 'welcomed' when we drew 0-0 with them on a Tues night a few years ago.

And the Southend mob turned up at the Exchange in Hove last season didn't they? Gave it the Billy Big Bollocks about the Brighton mob being a no-show (not surprising when the Albion haven't played over that way for donkey's years) and then got a rude awakening when 30 or so Albion turned up for the return leg. Not condemning or promoting this stuff. It happens, it's not for me but as long as I don't have to watch it and no innocent bystanders get hurt then let 'em kick the shit out of each other if they want, I say.

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
I'm sure it's kicked off loads in town etc. I meant actually in the stadium. Can't really imagine it what with the away fans being so far away.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone who wants to punch someone else because they wear a different colour football shirt is an absolute fuckwit in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here