Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will it all kick off tommorrow before during and after the game

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
When it's 'kicked off' in the past between us and Pompey there's only ever been one winner. Those days are long gone though.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It could be pwoper nawty down West Street later. A few bottles thrown by Pompey lads in their 40's and 50's - maybe.

I'll go 9/4 it's front page headline in Monday's Argus.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A few blokes with small penises having a rumble. How f***ing pathetic.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Anyone got some rusty nails we can put through some planks of wood I'm gonna nick from the timber place on the Harbor?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just heard that the number 700 coastliner bus that left pompey this morning at 3 minutes to seven has been attacked

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Yes. Just arrived in brighton and you've got two mobs in pubs 100 yards of each other. Nearly went off and i nearly got nicked because they thought i was pomey trying to evade capture. f***ing joke.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'd have thought it's a real chance for the Albion to oput on a good show as in the past Pompey will have run Brighton all over the place.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is a well known FACT that the most aggressive Men are either short or have small penises.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Police are everywhere outside the station. Drinking outside and you've got mobs milling around. The pomey firm are in the queens head and brighton are down the road. Had loads trying to get into the railway where i am.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here