Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will it all kick off tommorrow before during and after the game

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Stop pissing about and storm the queens head then Albion

Brightons firm looks tidy. No youths. 35+ and must be a hundred strong. Shit, there's going to be serious trouble when they all head to the game. Id hate to be in the south stand after the game.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bash 'em up for me lads, I can't because my willy is so massive and I'm 6 foot 4. (and not a ginger hair in sight)

:jester:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh good. Any more Horticulturalists in town yet? The Blooms must despair. Who said we are a bunch of pansies?

I've heard there are quite a few uphill gardeners in Kemp Town.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Does your boyfriend know your here. We're in a town full of faggots. How original lol

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
10000 views by tom,pompey have deffo 100 lads out

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Ill get some pics and post them later. Should be amusing. Signing off now. Seagullssssss

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brightons firm looks tidy. No youths. 35+ and must be a hundred strong. Shit, there's going to be serious trouble when they all head to the game. Id hate to be in the south stand after the game.

Most of them are probably Bankers, Solicitors and Accountants.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I'm going to begin windmilling my arms from the moment I leave my house and will only stop when I return, just to be sure.

That image won't go away,.. I have been chuckling like mad to this response, my Mrs thinks I am barmy,... nice one sir.

:laugh::laugh::lolol::lolol::lol::lol::D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::clap2::):)

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Proud of? :lolol:

Anyway. I'm off down to the game. I shall wear some protective clothing.

Think you're probably a bit too young to appreciate it. We used to play at a ground called The Goldstone and we had fans that you could be proud of, unlike these days where it seems to be little kids singing cringeworthy songs like "We're f***ing brilliant".

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Think you're probably a bit too young to appreciate it. We used to play at a ground called The Goldstone and we had fans that you could be proud of, unlike these days where it seems to be little kids singing cringeworthy songs like "We're f***ing brilliant".

Being born in 1980 and not making it to the Goldstone until 1990, I did miss the 'glory years' of throwing coins at other fan, the runnings of firms and smashing up pubs.

I don't see anything in that to be particularly proud of, personally. Why invest pride in a bunch of frustrated and depraved neanderthals?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why do some bloke get a hard on about all this ?. I just don't get it.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Being born in 1980 and not making it to the Goldstone until 1990, I did miss the 'glory years' of throwing coins at other fan, the runnings of firms and smashing up pubs.

I don't see anything in that to be particularly proud of, personally. Why invest pride in a bunch of frustrated and depraved neanderthals?

Being from different eras we will probably never really think along the same lines on this subject although I must admit I thought you were a lot younger than that, I've only been watching Brighton for 8 more years than you. For some reason I'd assumed that you only started supporting us since Withdean.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I put footy hoolies almost in the same bracket as us Punkers who like nothing more than to smash around in a mosh pit for hours on end, its a strange obsession with riding the pain and the adrenaline rush you get, also I find a good mosh can relieve stress (purely as you're taking it out on others!). Each to the their own innit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here