Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Just posted this on Twitter "So a broken foot and now I'm not on the official website?? Strange."

WH2.png

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Oh dear.... but there are a few players missing off the player list. Bit of a drama queen. Unfortunately I think this might be the final straw.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Oh dear.... but there are a few players missing off the player list. Bit of a drama queen. Unfortunately I think this might be the final straw.

It's a bit weird how he posts everything on twitter...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's a bit weird how he posts everything on twitter...

With this and the loan thing, he really does not do himself any favours

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
shame that he has said that publicly, seems he has a very short fuse...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does himself no favours, I doubt Gus will be impressed

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Silly boy.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Just retweeted someone saying how unlucky he's been, I agree but he needs to man up a bit. Stop moaning get over it. As for his name missing from the website, I believe sparrow and vincelot are also missing, and I don't see those going.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Just retweeted someone saying how unlucky he's been, I agree but he needs to man up a bit. Stop moaning get over it. As for his name missing from the website, I believe sparrow and vincelot are also missing, and I don't see those going.

and our latest signing, perhaps it fell through :O

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I've just checked and there are several players missing inc as you said, Sparrow and Vincelot. Whoever runs these League websites needs to get their finger out and update the squads.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't any of you guys put yourselves in his position and ask how you would feel - remember last season he found out we were prepared to let him go to Bournemouth via Twitter!
So he isn't the most emotionally robust person in the world? So f***ing what!? Is that good reason to put him down? FFS I sometimes wonder if we deserve players to show any committment to the fans (or more properly I am unsurprised when they dont!) :rant:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Not to mention Harley!

Someone should tell him that the club aren't responsible for updating that part of the website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here