Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What is it with anyone and twitter?

I just dont get this need to unload emotionally all over the 'net. It makes it all sticky and mucky.

Quite often it's not people "unloading emotionally" it's just meaningless random thoughts, like facebook status comments. Often too much weight or meaning is put on what is simply a throwaway remark. Like this one.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Quite often it's not people "unloading emotionally" it's just meaningless random thoughts, like facebook status comments. Often too much weight or meaning is put on what is simply a throwaway remark. Like this one.

Exackerlly.
Why would anyone want to share one of their meainingless random thoughts, and more to the point, why would anyone want to read them.
I guess i'm just not up with the modern hipsters!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Would expect him to get a bit of a telling off, but its not as if hes saying "Im not on the club website so im leaving" - just merely wondering why he isnt on the website.

Of course he could just ask someone in the club......

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not to mention Harley!

Someone should tell him that the club aren't responsible for updating that part of the website.

Do you know for a fact the club aren't responsible. I would be very surprised if a third party is responsible for the content. Yes, they might upload it but the info will come from the club.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Exackerlly.
Why would anyone want to share one of their meainingless random thoughts, and more to the point, why would anyone want to read them

Is that not what you're doing on here then?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Do you know for a fact the club aren't responsible. I would be very surprised if a third party is responsible for the content. Yes, they might upload it but the info will come from the club.

Absolutely, the club will be responsible for the content, nobody else

Gus was only talking about players use of Twitter/Facebook ... think it was a Fans Forum or the Chelsea pre match conf and implying he wasn't entirely comfortable with it. If so could be bad timing by Hoskins but I didn't see much to get knickers in a twist over. Could just have been a bit of sarcasm but if Gus takes it as a dig then who knows? Felt like here was a spat last season in which case this could cause another

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I assumed that as well, but it's been posted a few times by Insider that the club themselves do not update the player pages. It seems counterproductive to me, but that's how it works apparently.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I assumed that as well, but it's been posted a few times by Insider that the club themselves do not update the player pages. It seems counterproductive to me, but that's how it works apparently.

A player can't be in two squads at once so if a player goes on loan, then he appears on the new club's site not the old site. The club provide the info but the League update the sites.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I'm pretty sure he's been missing since he went out on loan? It just hasn't been updated yet. Ohh the drama.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here