Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't any of you guys put yourselves in his position and ask how you would feel - remember last season he found out we were prepared to let him go to Bournemouth via Twitter!
So he isn't the most emotionally robust person in the world? So f***ing what!? Is that good reason to put him down? FFS I sometimes wonder if we deserve players to show any committment to the fans (or more properly I am unsurprised when they dont!) :rant:

Blimey are you his Dad? that is some rant :lolol:

I can put myself in his position and I think I rate the guy, on what little I've seen of him, but I wouldn't want be seen to be what looks like whinging for all the world to see tbh. What is it with players and Twitter?

Last edited:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I think I saw that the player listings, which are visible to us mere mortals, are in fact updated by the Football League.

My apologies if I have got that wrong.

Irrespective, I sincerely hope that Will will still be with us as soon as possible.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Will oskins highlights his name missing from the squad list on the club site and every comes down on him for it? Well, that seems fair. It's twitter for goodness sake, haven't we learned yet how players view it as a place for inconsequential rambling and not as a place for deep, serious and meaningful discourse?

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
A user just tweeted Will saying "@Hosky_7 noticed that earlier with a few of the players. Searched google and you do come up. Think the website is messing around #BHAFC and Will replied saying "oh good phew!! Lol"

Strange..

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Bit harsh calling him a knob for that isn't it? He's obviously a bit insecure about his place in the squad at the moment and while Twitter isn't the best place to question it, doesn't make him a bad person for doing it!

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Shame was looking forward to seeing him having a full season. He got in a right Old paddy about a loan move last season, now this. Get a grip mate!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Don't forget he scored alot of goals in a shit team before coming to us. Still think he has something to offer the team. Could be like a new signing when his foot heels. Give him a chance.

No-one isn't giving him a chance, we all say the same thing... If he was ever fit, he'd do well for us. I doubt his chance will ever come now, too much stop/start.

Jul 13, 2012
I feel sorry for him. ever since he's signed he's had nothing but injury problems and didn't any till he joined us. maybe its not to be.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What is it with anyone and twitter?

I just dont get this need to unload emotionally all over the 'net. It makes it all sticky and mucky.

Twitter can be funny and useful.
No real need for anyone to be a Twitter Twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here