Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
He travelled up on the coach this morning so wouldn't necessarily trust the BBC 100% just yet

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Apparently got blisters from his new boots. Should be back within a week, surely?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The guys obviously got potential , but he seems to be the unluckiest bloke in the World with injuries

and given our squad at the moment that's saying something!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hes not had any injury problems before, only since he came to Brighton.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Blisters?

DIDDUMS

Man up and get on with it.

Guessing you have never had them and played football? Playing with them could completely mess up his feet meaning he is out for even longer.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
he won't have travelled for no purpose - the beeb is just picking up on the press conference this morning before the lads left and it doesn't necessarily mean that much

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As posted on another thread the BBC is sending out mixed messages the website says one thing and the local radio in an interview says totally different so the BBC will be able to say we told you so.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Guessing you have never had them and played football? Playing with them could completely mess up his feet meaning he is out for even longer.

No but what I HAVE done is train BAREFEET with blisters when doing my Tae Kwon Do. And that relies ALOT on feet as well.

You man up and get on with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here