Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This obsession is running alongside 'Who shot JR ?'. I guess everyone will be tuned in at 16.00. I'm off to get the shopping early now.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Cummings and the government aren't stupid. Anyone else think that the country is being played and much of this may have been stage managed all along?

Last edited:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Good points however 'Stay at Home' was only ever guidance not against the law as there were exemptions along the lines of reasonable excuses. If he had a reasonable excuse then he was not committing any offence and even if he did not have a reasonable excuse then he would have to be stopped by police and then refuse to comply with their directions to commit an offence - this clearly did not happen, just being outside and travelling was not in itself an offence. Providing care to a vulnerable person was one of the reasonable excuses. He may have been been stretching the guidelines but frankly millions of people were and continue to do so daily.

I'm by no means defending him I'm simply concerned at the level of hysteria and politically motivated/media vitriol aimed at this man and indirectly his innocent family, no one deserves that, its nasty and unnecessary.

Day trip to the castle broke the law. Give yourself a break.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Think people calling for Johnson to ‘sack’ Cummings don’t really understand how this government works, or how governments have worked for a quite a while now

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The clever play now is to resign.
If he doubles down again and Durham Police come up with something, it's going to be even more of a circus

Unless the phrase "my resignation has been accepted......." is included I can't see much change in the situation.
Unless overnight someone has sent a lovely colour photo showing him getting out of his car beneath a "welcome to Barnard's Castle" sign.

Last edited:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Cummings and the government aren't stupid. Anyone else think that the country is being played and much of this may have been stage managed all along?

Quite possibly, although you then have to ask why and to what end.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
which is closed

It has one hell of a spire though.

a4d82a0c-b769-11e8-b64d-19e275708746_1280x720_074202.JPG

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
How important is he? 20 minutes late so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
How important is he? 20 minutes late so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He’s just popped out for a drive to see his family, back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here