Will Cummings go ?

• Yes

Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If you can’t understand what he was admitting to having done wrong, I doubt anybody could explain it to you in words you would understand.

I didnt say I didnt understand what he did wrong. Just that in the circumstances I can understand why he did and that my wife and I would have done the same. I repeat whatever the advice was I would look ahead for worst case scenario that may end up in hospital and get child to familiar surroundings with close family.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Mate, I think you should know i am not right wing.

You should also know that I like a good crack.

You should also know that I love it when we have a beer or two.:drink::drink::banana:

Mouldy SHHHHH. you've outed me. I will admit that we have enjoyed a few drinks and frequently crossed swords, particularly about a particular ageing striker.
However, I think you will concede. This current government is a shambles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes - you're right. I think what I meant by 'will stand up' was that there was no likelihood of evidence to contradict it. That is - how would you actually prove it's complete BS? We all know it is, but you couldn't prove it.
I know what you mean - ie, you'd need proof he went somewhere else for example, but if this was in a court of law, they'd ask would the average person think it's reasonable to for someone who felt unwell and had blurred vision to test their ability to drive by driving for over an hour, with their wife and 4-year-old child in the car. And the answer is no, they wouldn't. It's as much proof as is needed.

Unless there's something like a Birthday card trip voucher or something!!
Even then they'd try and bullshit their way out of it:
"Oh, that. Yeah, well, er, I needed to test I was up for the drive to London, so I got in the car to go for a drive and my wife said 'oh look, we've got vouchers for my birthday, why don't you just start driving in that direction, and if you feel well, we'll just keep going'. I was like 'oh blimey, I didn't know you were sat in the car, are you and the boy fine with me risking your lives while I see if I can, er, see?' and she was like 'Yeah let's do it, what could possibly go wrong?' so I was like 'ok' so we did."

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Trip Advisor page for Barnard Castle is now a sight to behold. England is built on sarcasm.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Cummings is an aide, an advisor, or in other words just an assistant.

Why the fxxk was he holding a press conference from No 10 Downing Street? He is not an elected representative of the people, he is not a government official, he should not be afforded the use of the official home of the Prime Minister to discuss his personal life with the press. Makes you wonder who is the actual boss?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
EY5CBvpXkAAy_w9.jpg

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
In February this year Caroline Flack prematurely ended her life, the reason was because she was hounded by the media, social and mainstream. She was targeted because of a row with her boyfriend Lewis Burton. Yes she allegedly hit him with a lamp, but Burton didn't undertake any further action. The storm that followed proved to be too much for Caroline .
Now we have a situation where a father panicked/made a bad decision, and is being subjected to the most horrible abuse by the media. Nobody can tell me that the mass scrum confronting him in front of his wife and child, or the setting up a large screen blasting out the news to his home with his wife and child is acceptable. I have to wonder how much damage has been done to the son of Dominic Cummings. But I suspect a large part of our society will not even give this a second thought.
For all of you that remember the death of Caroline Flack, remember the campaign afterwards.
BE NICE

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The Trip Advisor page for Barnard Castle is now a sight to behold. England is built on sarcasm.

"Message from Tripadvisor: Due to a recent event that has attracted media attention and has caused an influx of review submissions that do not describe a first-hand experience, we have temporarily suspended publishing new reviews for this listing."

Booooo!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"Message from Tripadvisor: Due to a recent event that has attracted media attention and has caused an influx of review submissions that do not describe a first-hand experience, we have temporarily suspended publishing new reviews for this listing."

Booooo!

The questions section is still up. Much to titter at in there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In February this year Caroline Flack prematurely ended her life, the reason was because she was hounded by the media, social and mainstream. She was targeted because of a row with her boyfriend Lewis Burton. Yes she allegedly hit him with a lamp, but Burton didn't undertake any further action. The storm that followed proved to be too much for Caroline .
Now we have a situation where a father panicked/made a bad decision, and is being subjected to the most horrible abuse by the media. Nobody can tell me that the mass scrum confronting him in front of his wife and child, or the setting up a large screen blasting out the news to his home with his wife and child is acceptable. I have to wonder how much damage has been done to the son of Dominic Cummings. But I suspect a large part of our society will not even give this a second thought.
For all of you that remember the death of Caroline Flack, remember the campaign afterwards.
BE NICE
But if we all follow your advice, the government can do what the **** they want, and we're not allowed to criticise them for it. That can't be right?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
BE NICE

I see your point but.... all this is is in Cumming's hands. If he doesn't want his wife or child to suffer the press intrusion or the shouting in the street he could do the right thing; Admit his lies, apologise and resign. Then he can **** off up to his family estate in Durham and skink away in one his Pater's farm houses away from the press asking for pesky things like truth and honesty.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have we covered this next lie:-

[tweet]1264996073669562370[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here