• No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So where has Cumming lied?

The newspapers have, it's in black and white.

You're blind to it all, you have nasty and burning desire to hate tories and Brexit and that has affected your judgement.

Mouldy, I have an idea that this right wing, deluded, thick, persona you have created on here is a massive wind up, however, I’ll bite.

It’s true there have been a huge amount of lies posted about poor old Dom, probably the worst is Mary Wakefield’s column in the Spectator who accuses him of not driving 260 miles to protect his family, but, staying home and taking to his bed for 10 days.

The lying cow, it’s a good job she’s his wife, or he might have called her out at his press conference.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Anyone arguing that he has nothing to apologise for and hasn't done anything wrong would do well to try to imagine what has been happening behind the scenes over this weekend.

If it really is a fuss over nothing, then presumably Johnson walked away from yesterday's press conference, to which he had turned up to virtually unannounced, a bit befuddled as to why everyone was making a fuss about something perfectly reasonable and honourable and then just happened to call an unprecedented press conference for a spad in less than 24 hours.

If all parties knew that Cummings had done something very dodgy, was in deep manure and had, through his arrogance, dragged them with him, the scenes would probably be a lot more like too-hot-for-tv outtakes of Malcolm and Jamie going ballistic in 'The Thick Of It', with Johnson shouting panicked accusations and telling Cummings that he could bloody well face the press and eat this for all of them.

Put aside tribal loyalty, and weird imaginings about the media doing anything more than jumping on a juicy story and ask yourself which scene seems more plausible.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Mouldy Boots is a troll. He doesn’t believe the rubbish he writes anymore than we do. He has a strange need for attention on here.

Unfortunately, they do seem to believe it, try looking at a Talkradio presenters twitter feed (or don't). I used to quite like the 2 mikes on talkradio and followed them on Twitter. Mike Graham is now on Talkradio and is the biggest right wing gobshite you could imagine and his followers are the same. I can't bring myself to unfollow because they are hilarious. Mention Meghan, Greta, climate change, Starmer etc. And watch them go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You have to say how unlucky poor old Dominic has been over his road trip/ mercy dash.

The only times he stopped in his car, for whatever completely valid reason he had, there was some nosy bas tard who wrote down his car number plate

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Cummings said he was considering complaining to his MP about press intrusion. His MP is...... Jeremy Corbyn. Would love to listen to that conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on guys who is more guilty in breaking the rules?

Cummings or this bunch?

SmartSelectImage_2020-05-25-20-51-14.jpg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

By saying everything it did was allowable under the Regulations and he did nothing illegal.

However

Went home to see his wife when he received a call saying she was ill. Possible Covid symptoms so entire household should isolate, but returned to work, thereby potentially spreading the virus and clearly against the Regulations.
Fearful of home safety, but lockdown just introduced so nobody would be out and about, and certainly going to protest outside his home, would not have been an essential journey, so the safety fears are clearly suspect to say the least.
If those concerns were genuine, why did he come back to London with his family without addressing those concerns
Wrote a paragraph or two in support of his wife's magazine piece supporting her story that they were both ill in bed in London
Drove to Barnard Castle, a non essential journey, but if he had dodgy eyesight then clearly a breach of the Road Traffic Act.

Probably the only truthful thing DC said in his press conference was that he had never considered resigning.

D

Deleted member 2719

Unfortunately, they do seem to believe it, try looking at a Talkradio presenters twitter feed (or don't). I used to quite like the 2 mikes on talkradio and followed them on Twitter. Mike Graham is now on Talkradio and is the biggest right wing gobshite you could imagine and his followers are the same. I can't bring myself to unfollow because they are hilarious. Mention Meghan, Greta, climate change, Starmer etc. And watch them go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mate, I think you should know i am not right wing.

You should also know that I like a good crack.

You should also know that I love it when we have a beer or two.:drink::drink::banana:

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010

Cummings or this bunch?

View attachment 124100

Cummings breach happened at the start of lockdown. In the intervening time millions of people won't have been able to hug their: parents, grandchildren, grandchildren, sisters or brothers, Hundreds of thousands won't have seen a relative who has received bad news, felt pain, not been able to receive treatment for something or attended the funeral for someone they care about who has died. The parents of a 13 year old child wasn't able to attend their funeral.

Sacrifices have been made by all of us who care about our family member and those who share this sceptred isle, all on the instruction of the government at which this unaccountable bureaucrat is at the the heart.

All you manage is cheap whataboutism.

Shame on you.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

The newspapers have, it's in black and white.

You're blind to it all, you have nasty and burning desire to hate tories and Brexit and that has affected your judgement.
Journalists were being briefed he was in London whilst his wife ran a story that clearly indicates the same.

I know you don't read the quality media but it's there in black and white too.

Where he ****ed was the birthday trip to the town so they have invented a cock and ball story about a test drive for his eyesight.

Irrespective of the fact that his wife drives and the government could have sent a car.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I know to little about Cummins to have an opinion about him as a person. What I do know is he hasnt murdered anybody, hasnt gone on holiday or visited friends. All he has done is made a decision as to where best place for his son to be if had virus and had to enter hospital. I and many more would have done same

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I know to little about Cummins to have an opinion about him as a person. What I do know is he hasnt murdered anybody, hasnt gone on holiday or visited friends. All he has done is made a decision as to where best place for his son to be if had virus and had to enter hospital. I and many more would have done same

The difference is, thankfully, you aren’t making the rules.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Cummings or this bunch?

Funny that when you didn’t follow the rules of signing a kid up to Young Seagulls by the age of 6 to get a 7th birthday shirt you boycott the club and don’t go to another game when they don’t bend their rules for you, and yet you stand by an unelected official who makes rules then breaks them. I can’t quite work out if this is irony, hypocrisy or consistency?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here