Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He hasn't though - although I've seen lots of complaints that he's not been exploiting it. Personally, I think he's doing the right thing, he's giving Johnson plenty of rope. If Labour starts getting too heavy, the Tories will all regroup to turn their attention to Labour, at the moment there are 42 (and counting) calling for Cummings' resignation, Starmer doesn't have to do anything

yep, let them fight among themselves and not trigger party loyalty. i saw some interview yesturday (?), making a high level question about policy impact, without directly refering to Cummings.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He hasn't though - although I've seen lots of complaints that he's not been exploiting it. Personally, I think he's doing the right thing, he's giving Johnson plenty of rope. If Labour starts getting too heavy, the Tories will all regroup to turn their attention to Labour, at the moment there are 42 (and counting) calling for Cummings' resignation, Starmer doesn't have to do anything

JCFG letting his fantasy scenarios run away with him again...

Indeed, Starmer very quiet. Seems to think that PMQT is the time for the leader of the opposition to question the PM, rather than via twitter. How quaint. And commendable.

I'm sure he'll do a press conference at some point.

As opposed to every day since the Cumgate shitstorm hit (yet while saying nothing, under instruction from his Cummy leader).

And I repeat I gave boris the covid benefit of the doubt initially....what a mug!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
JCFG letting his fantasy scenarios run away with him again...

Indeed, Starmer very quiet. Seems to think that PMQT is the time for the leader of the opposition to question the PM, rather than via twitter. How quaint. And commendable.

I don't look at twitter from one week to the next. I just popped on to have a look as I assumed you'd eyeballed Starmer's account and it was an oasis of Cummings-free output. Oh...

[tweet]1264640099121274880[/tweet]

[tweet]1264603384264482817[/tweet]

[tweet]1264603394204930048[/tweet]

[tweet]1265754739486138368[/tweet]

[tweet]1264640874165743616[/tweet]

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I don't look at twitter from one week to the next. I just popped on to have a look as I assumed you'd eyeballed Starmer's account and it was an oasis of Cummings-free output.

He's been oddly quiet by political standards and has said far less than a number of Cabinet ministers have said in support.

There has been no big interview until today. I'd imagine he's been advised to watch the Cummings car crash play out.

All will now depend on the police investigation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Cummings-probe-treated-critical-incident.html

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Maitlis pulled from tonight's programme*. Typical bulling right wing Boris-slave BBC. Innit. There is so much media bias in favour of the tories that I want my license fee back.

No, only a wanker would think that*. But Maitlis needs to be publicly humiliated. Gertcha.

If any of that makes any sense to anyone.. it should.

(so boring blaming the press....the likes of Littlejohn and Bushell and their flagrant left wing bullying is long gone - makes me laugh to see gammon invoking media bias though*. One of the most stupid lines of 'reasoning' from the loony left I have ever had the disappointment to encounter)

*Very little of this post is factual or makes sense. Guess which bits? ???

It's mad. The fact that a journalist is punished for telling the truth, while Cummings is protected by the highest powers in the land for breaking the law - it's frightening.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't look at twitter from one week to the next. I just popped on to have a look as I assumed you'd eyeballed Starmer's account and it was an oasis of Cummings-free output. Oh...

Three of those were referring to Johnson's apperance at the daily briefings (his first for some time). And after such a set-piece experience, it would look odd for the LOTO not to make a comment.

So, apart from that, one other comment from Starmer in a week in which the PM and the Tory party is under intense pressure - that's not exactly flooding the airwaves

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Be careful they don't do common sense, unfortunately.
They have one mission to sink the tories, it' sad they can't pull together in what has been a worldwide disaster.
I am genuinely saddened by it all.
Time to get off here, I thought there maybe some understanding.
I only hope they never get in a situation where they need to be given the benefit of the doubt.

you're really struggling with this situation, aren't you

try to think pleasant thoughts

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Ship.
Boats are for soap dodging smelly *****.

I think the point he is making, is that Bosnia is pretty much land-locked.
Do you mean you were at sea whilst aircraft from your ship saw action?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here