Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins Versus McGhee

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
*Gullsworth* said:
Are you me in Disguise? Just about sums it up! Have to admit the football we are playing under DW bodes well for the future. Lets hope the fans back him fully and is more forgiving than under MM's reign because although the football is more rethreshing to watch it is almost certain the inconsistancy wil remain untill this team matures into the finished product!!

Well as I (do not think I) know you it is hard to decide if I am in fact you in disguise...But if I am, then who on earth is me?

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
FU - I actually quite enjoyed watching Brighton tonight, did you? As you posted at 9.43, I'm guessing not :salute: :salute: :salute:

For your infomation, that was about the time we lost the toss on the pens and choice of ends :salute: :salute: :salute:

Err had a new baby 2 weeks ago, tad difficult to get the new den and support my wife with our two kids! Especially with three home games coming up!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
lovelyboy said:
Why can't people see that both these guys were/are good for the Albion?

There is no doubt that McGhee worked wonders, in gaining promotion and then keeping us up.

The relegation was perhaps unavoidable, we sold our best players who had previously kept us up and I am not sure any manager could have kept us in the championship last season.

After a relegation I believe it is very hard for the same manager to stay with the club and i believe McGhee's shelf life with Brighton had naturally come to an end.

I also think that Wendy is the right man to take us forward... New ideas, new young side and all that.

Lets stop this bickering and recognize they are both good managers who have been/will be good for Brighton.

End of thread.

That's a lovely post and I am sure you truly are a lovely boy, but this debate will rage on as this board is still divided by those that wanted McGhee out and those that wanted him to stay.

Besides, it's a football post and a football board. There is no harm in it and beats most of the other shit on here.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
:love:

PS - I totally understand your sentiment though - it is time to move on, forget Mghee and get 100% behind Wendy who is unquestionably doing a very good job.

Arrid said:
Err had a new baby 2 weeks ago, tad difficult to get the new den and support my wife with our two kids! Especially with three home games coming up!

That's fine, just don't tell me where I should be watching my football then. And I'll be definitely at the Rotherham game on February 3rd, when my kid will be two weeks old :D

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
That's fine, just don't tell me where I should be watching my football then. And I'll be definitely at the Rotherham game on February 3rd, when my kid will be two weeks old :D

Tell you what I like!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:

Super Fan Alert.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Congrats on the birth LI. But surely your baby goat has a name?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Update

McGhee Record From First 18 League Games: Wins 7 Draws 5 Losses 6 Pts 26

Wilkins Record From First 18 League Games: Wins 7 Draws 3 Losses 8 Pts 24

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
jonny.rainbow said:
Update

McGhee Record From First 18 League Games: Wins 7 Draws 5 Losses 6 Pts 26

Wilkins Record From First 18 League Games: Wins 7 Draws 3 Losses 8 Pts 24