Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins Out

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So it took him 70 minutes to realise that. It aint rocket science. Savage should have started.

You can't say that for sure. What we did today worked, we won! Maybe it was coming on late in the game with a point to prove is what got that performance out of Bas.

Well played Wilkins, your substitutions won us the game.

:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
So it took him 70 minutes to realise that. It aint rocket science. Savage should have started.

the most concerning thing was that it took him 70 minutes to realise that a defensive formation would probably not get us a win at home

He was, today, our 'get out of jail free' card.
I'm not sure that playing him from the start would have paid such dividends, or that his 20 minutes would necessarily have applied for the whole 90.

Accept that the tactics DID work for us, when they did, and that all the "maybe this and could've-been that" are only conjecture !!!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
So Wilkins doesn't deserve any credit?

I'm sure he'll accept that some people might never give him cred where it's due - as long as we get results like that.

Wilkins didn't have an clue, what to do untill the 70th minute. That is when he realised he had to send on all three subs, to change the match.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
it will come thats just inexperiance,the fact is,he did make the change.ps why is reidy not even in squad,is he injured?

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Wilkins didn't have an clue, what to do untill the 70th minute. That is when he realised he had to send on all three subs, to change the match.

Quite right Kev. He didn't have "an" clue, but he did have a clue. That's why he sent on the subs who won the match for us, as you so rightly pointed out.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Honestly, we really do have some right plums supporting this club, we really do

That,s just reminded me what to have for dessert tomorrow......NMH crumble and custard............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I have just spoke to a lad at the game...were playing TERRIBLE AGAIN..

Losing every week....how much longer?

Looking at the timing of your post try waiting around 40 mins. Ooh I love hindsight, if only to prove people like you wrong.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Says it all. Spoke to a mate, then come on here giving it the same shit.

f*** off and support Chelsea down park. Leave the supporting to the rest of us.

:tosser:

:albion2:

Well said lets f*** the no showers off have alot to say but say nothing at all:thumbsup:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I have just spoke to a lad at the game...were playing TERRIBLE AGAIN..

Losing every week....how much longer?

You sir, are an illiterate twat of the highest order. If you don't go to the games your opinion on them means nothing. Stop posting this vitriol and go and drink some more sherry.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** sake we won, it may have not been great or pretty but we won, under Magoo and Taylor we also had "eventful" wins.

3 points is still 3 points so f*** off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here