Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins Out

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
So will today's display shut up the "Wilkins out" mob?

One Swallow does not a summer make, but ..... pretty good display tonight. First half was as good as I've seen an Albion team play for a very very long time.

Hopefully those after the manager's head after the first three or four games will shut the f*** up and give him a chance.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
One Swallow does not a summer make, but ..... pretty good display tonight. First half was as good as I've seen an Albion team play for a very very long time.

Hopefully those after the manager's head after the first three or four games will shut the f*** up and give him a chance.

Quite right.:nono:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

After tonight I hang my head in shame at my wilkins out post

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Im slowly moving towards the fence re wilikns. If we can keep the run going then ill take back what i said. Id be happy to be proven wrong.

I'd like to thank the "Wilkins out" brigade, for creating threads that all of us Dean Wilkins supporters - we with more understanding about football who have recognized his intent and capability - to parry and negate all of your hostilities and nay-sayings.

When Dean has - to a tangible juncture that he will best know, but will be apparent to us - rebuilt the squad up (on little money) from the threadbare and fading one he inherited, then we who did not doubt will be able to BIG OURSELVES UP by digging out threads like this.
Unlike some who try strutting and crowing about where they live, who's chimney their mate swept, and how critical they can be after every match ( :angry::angry::angry: ), we will have something real and sensible to puff our chests about.

Our children's children will one day read NSC and see who the wise sages of Albion are, and know that we KEPT THE FAITH. :clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Just like the wilkins IN brigade still wanted wilkins in after 3 defeats in a row...My thought for the guy have not changed.

I dont want Wilkins to go and hope he does succeed...but In my opinion I still dont rate him.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Todays thoughts please ???

Im very happy he seems to have turned it around...i saw the game against orient on the telly and we were great in stages.....lets see where we are in may...hopefully in the playoffs..hes defo turned it around...and im very happy ive been proved wrong.

Now time to dig out.....the forsters shit threads....the kuipers is shit threads,the henderson is by far the better keeper threads and every other thread which is off the mark!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Im very happy he seems to have turned it around...i saw the game against orient on the telly and we were great in stages.....lets see where we are in may...hopefully in the playoffs..hes defo turned it around...and im very happy ive been proved wrong.

Now time to dig out.....the forsters shit threads....the kuipers is shit threads,the henderson is by far the better keeper threads and every other thread which is off the mark!

Could do, but you wont find my name slagging them off. You see I support the team and the manager in charge, especially when you can see they are moving in the right direction. :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here