Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins out!

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
bhafc4eva said:
I suggest first game of the season to distribute flyers with Wilkins out! Anyone not displaying this throughout the game gets a good shoe'in. :angry:

*** Tumbleweed ***

Anger management courses

*** Tumbleweed ***

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Lokki 7 said:

I suggest all the Wilkins "Out" take on the "In" boys in a rumble to end the debate once and for all. That's how MEN settle arguments.

f***ing great IDEA.

Like the Italians I will change sides continually. YEAH

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I do think something should be done to seperate the rose tinters from the accept the fact's crew!

I'm not in a position to think how this could be sorted...two teams will have to be sorted..any ideas?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
You could have a team of old school football who's fans are blokes that like a beer and a punch up.

The other teams fans would consist of fairies, women and ethnic people. Unfortunately our fan base is turning into the second one. :nono:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
It is true..our fans are very soft...we dont create an atmosphere at withdean and then blaim it on the lack of a roof...when the truth is we cant be arsed to sing...

Bet you wouldnt get that much silence from sunderland,newcastle,liverpool fans

If you put 6k of there fans in an open terrace you would know they were there..

All we do is make excuses..if we really wanted a real noise at withdean it could be done..roof or no roof imho

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
2 Months to the start of the new season and not 1 signing. Cant wait for the Basingstoke forward to sign. The bloke is a muppet, lets get him out now.

Now, I think we are not proactive enough in the transfer market every fcuking summer... but the signs (not signings, unffortunately) are better this close season... your criticism seems extremely harsh... most contracts don't expire until end of this month... let's wait until then before we stick the knife in...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have made a decision to get behind Wilkins for the first 10 games and not post any negative remarks and we will see where we are, even though I do think he is a useless c*nt :p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
byf said:
It is true..our fans are very soft...we dont create an atmosphere at withdean and then blaim it on the lack of a roof...when the truth is we cant be arsed to sing...

Bet you wouldnt get that much silence from sunderland,newcastle,liverpool fans

If you put 6k of there fans in an open terrace you would know they were there..

All we do is make excuses..if we really wanted a real noise at withdean it could be done..roof or no roof imho

Actually that is a very good point...

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Wilkins OUT ?

Can only assume it's on medical grounds and that he is tagged.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
John Dorian said:
:flameboun :flameboun well done deano for bringing in a great central defender !!! :clap2: :clap2:

Full-back... right full-back... and fantastic news! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
You could have a team of old school football who's fans are blokes that like a beer and a punch up.

The other teams fans would consist of fairies, women and ethnic people. Unfortunately our fan base is turning into the second one. :nono:

Well I don't mind standing with the second group whilst they try and pull me off you're crying torso. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here