Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins out!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
supaseagull said:
I didn't think the transfer window was open until 1st July.

The season only finished a few weeks ago - give them a chance :rolleyes:

Our last game was 5th of May, we werent in the play-offs remember thicko?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bhafc4eva said:
Why would they base their decision on this? The thing will take 5 years to build. You f***ing mug :censored:

Take your blue and white rose tinted specs off and see the light.

Do him Caveman

He cant talk to the caveman crew like that

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Caveman said:
No need to talk to me like that you pumped up little sh*t. You wouldn't do it to my face so don't do it on here.

May be I am a bit "tinted" but if you think the stadium issue is not relevant then you are very naive.

If i thought you were a prat, which i do, i would definately tell you to your face. The stadium is relevant, but if we're trying to sign experienced players, they are unlikely to still be playing when when the stadium gets built.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Most of the players that Wilkins has been after have been on holiday until this week. They have then got to consider all their own options - what offers have come in for them, what the salaries or length of contracts are, whether to move house, what division etc. Even when they do move fairly quickly, these things take time.

Watch this space. ;)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The Large One said:
Most of the players that Wilkins has been after have been on holiday until this week. They have then got to consider all their own options - what offers have come in for them, what the salaries or length of contracts are, whether to move house, what division etc. Even when they do move fairly quickly, these things take time.

Watch this space. ;)

Thanks for explaining the finer points of what a player must consider before moving clubs.

Where would we be without you?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The Large One said:
It might be obvious to you, sunshine, but appears beyond the wit of others.

No don't start coming on here using common sense and being clever. We just want to see that Wilkins has signed players, don't worry about them calling the shots or playing clubs off against each other and trying to get the best personal deals they can.

:angry: :rolleyes:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Richie Morris said:
Thanks for explaining the finer points of what a player must consider before moving clubs.

Where would we be without you?

:safeway2: Oooooohhhhhh - who nicked the jam out of your doughnut?

Caveman said:
No don't start coming on here using common sense and being clever. We just want to see that Wilkins has signed players, don't worry about them calling the shots or playing clubs off against each other and trying to get the best personal deals they can.

Shut it. Or I'll DUFF you up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's all got a bit personal today, hasn't it?

The Albion RARELY sign players this early in the pre-season, we usually get a spate of activity in the first half of July and loan signings thereafter until the end of August. Why should this season be any different?

Last season was a write-off, and the club have to be bolder in their signings, so I don't blame them for going after the likes of Constantine as it shows ambition.

Either you have faith in the manager or you don't. I do.

Caveman said:
Oh for f*ck sake. I will have to sort out the kid first, then if
I have the time Lokki 7 we can dance. :lolol:

Keyboard warriors :angry: Bet you wouldn't say that to my FACE.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Caveman...why don't you suggest that you have a meet with Mr Hardbollocks(BHA4Eva)...?

In fact we should arrange a get together to see how hard the typesett tuffies are in reality. Lokki you have been warned?

Tribune Messala said:
Caveman...why don't you suggest that you have a meet with Mr Hardbollocks(BHA4Eva)...?

In fact we should arrange a get together to see how hard the typesett tuffies are in reality. Lokki you have been warned?

You can shut it an all Milko.
I suggest all the Wilkins "Out" take on the "In" boys in a rumble to end the debate once and for all. That's how MEN settle arguments.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I suggest first game of the season to distribute flyers with Wilkins out! Anyone not displaying this throughout the game gets a good shoe'in. :angry:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tribune Messala said:

Shut it Messala.

last time I saw you , you were lying in a recovery room after falling off your chariot like a GIRL

hah

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here