Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins has to fine Adam El-Abd

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
Don't have a programme to hand.

Check out when Rents/Mayo didn't play and I suspect you'll have the answer.

3 games in Nov if I am reading the graph correctly.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
British Bulldog said:
I'd like to see him stay and be a regular in the side but I get the feeling there's going to be some big decisions made on some of our experienced players during the summer.

We need the experienced players. I cannot believe that Hart isn't as good as Loft or Fraser. He isn't old (30) and he's versatile.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
timbha said:
I've seen most matches and seem to recall Lynch playing LB - I could be wrong.

Looking through the sports argus it appears Lynch played left back 3 times in November when we had Hinsh and Butters in the centre, Tranmere (h) Doncaster (a) Millwall (a) in the JPT.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
British Bulldog said:
Looking through the sports argus it appears Lynch played left back 3 times in November when we had Hinsh and Butters in the centre, Tranmere (h) Doncaster (a) Millwall (a) in the JPT.

I just said that. :lolol: :lolol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Yorkie said:
We need the experienced players. I cannot believe that Hart isn't as good as Loft or Fraser. He isn't old (30) and he's versatile.

He is as good but I think that part of the remit of going with Wilkins as manager is to cut the wage bill and go more with youth which is what DK wants and Wilkins is good at.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
British Bulldog said:

Yea but he got injured just arounf this time, so these were his first starts since then. Your hardly going to play someone with a back problem (i think it was), at CB when you've got 2 very capable players in Hinselwood & Butters.

Apart from this he has played in what is considered hid best position.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
British Bulldog said:
He is as good but I think that part of the remit of going with Wilkins as manager is to cut the wage bill and go more with youth which is what DK wants and Wilkins is good at.

Does Dick Knight want to get rid of Hart.

Apparently not....

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
still no-one has told me who OGH is, i just can't think who it is.

Forgot i wrote this, just rememberd.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
dwayne said:
El Abd is a shit thug, he'll be working on a building site within 2 years I bet ya.:censored:

At least every 1 in 50 of Ernest's posts are funny.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
dwayne said:
El Abd is a shit thug, he'll be working on a building site within 2 years I bet ya.:censored:

Another strong contender for the "Top 10 Stupidest posts on NSC"... I wonder, will it manage to squeeze out the 'black', 'ginger' or 'dead sister' efforts ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here