They fell out and then grew in ikins
Poor old Wendy Wilikins
Begin ikins

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The lending club is Reading ?

I dont think so ;)

It was rumoured that BZ was going to Reading.

I do not think that we need him now what we do need is another Denis Mortimer type player. A good old top class player nearing the end of his career but unfortunately with the amount of money the premier league players get they do not very often drop to our level like they used to do. In the past we had the likes of Bobby Smith, Phil Beal Mel Hopkins Joe Kinnear from Spurs, Frank Worthington, Denis Mortimer all good players who finished off with us.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Who exactly is putting their "wilikins" on our potential loan signings? Is that honestly meant to encourage them to join?? DICK OUT

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It was rumoured that BZ was going to Reading.

I do not think that we need him now what we do need is another Denis Mortimer type player. A good old top class player nearing the end of his career but unfortunately with the amount of money the premier league players get they do not very often drop to our level like they used to do. In the past we had the likes of Bobby Smith, Phil Beal Mel Hopkins Joe Kinnear from Spurs, Frank Worthington, Denis Mortimer all good players who finished off with us.

Oh right....

Yeah I agree with maybe the type of player we need and I gotta feeling that there might be a chance of such a player coming.

We will have to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here