Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilikins on another loan signing

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
A signing from a Premiershit side means that it wont be a player involved with the first team , more likely a 16/17 year old who needs experience of League football rather than just playing in the reserves. Unless of course there are any experienced players who are coming back from a long term injury and need easing in to playing at the top level again.

Gary Neville!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just as long as its not anyone from Arsenal. "Special relationship" my japs eye. With the exception of Dickov, every single player they've sent down to us has been complete and utter GASH.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Just as long as its not anyone from Arsenal. "Special relationship" my japs eye. With the exception of Dickov, every single player they've sent down to us has been complete and utter GASH.
Sidwell? Keown?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Akinbiyi , Keown ? and Mark "Flair" Flatts

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

Sidwell was OK but I agree with you about the others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here