Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilikins on another loan signing

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just as long as its not anyone from Arsenal. "Special relationship" my japs eye. With the exception of Dickov, every single player they've sent down to us has been complete and utter GASH.

Yeah! Sidwell was awful! :dunce:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sign someone of the calibre of Zamora for a month = Packed Withdean and people buying seasons for the rest of the season

Sign someone like Sam Who from Aston Villa - Yawns and so whats and not a person added to the attendance.
So that's the solution! It's all so simple... all we need to do is sign a Premiership regular (when fit - which he's not now) who is on at LEAST £25k a week, and then we'll be alright. Why haven't we done it yet?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The last time we tried to sign BZ on loan West Ham wanted us to pay at least 50% of his wages = £9k per week and we offered to pay £2k so I am told.

Ther other side of the coin is that Harry Redknap got Porstmouth promoted into the Premier League with loans.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
There's a promising Sussex lad at Arsenal at the minute called Rhys Murphy although being a centre-forward I suppose we have other priorities.

Flinders has joined Yeovil on loan too I see.

Lets just hope he brings someone in to improve the squad and not just make up the numbers like John, Williams, Lowe etc.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The last time we tried to sign BZ on loan West Ham wanted us to pay at least 50% of his wages = £9k per week and we offered to pay £2k so I am told.

Ther other side of the coin is that Harry Redknap got Porstmouth promoted into the Premier League with loans.

The 50% pay is the norm but a deal might be done if the player is desperate to come and the lending club will accept a few grand a week payment from Brighton.

It would suggest that there arent any other Premier League Clubs or Top Championship Clubs wanting him.

But it will be interesting to see if we do get one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here