Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've never known a game as scarce as Mario Kart. Its been an utter utter bastard to get hold of for about two months now.

To be fair, and I will be fair, I've not looked for it much (or at all). All I know is that whilst I was awaiting my pre-order, I was in a local Argos and the little stock machine thing (anyone remember the hell that Argos was before they arrived?) said they had 20. I considered buying 1 'just in case' but then thought 'nah' which was a stoopid mistake.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be fair, and I will be fair, I've not looked for it much (or at all). All I know is that whilst I was awaiting my pre-order, I was in a local Argos and the little stock machine thing (anyone remember the hell that Argos was before they arrived?) said they had 20. I considered buying 1 'just in case' but then thought 'nah' which was a stoopid mistake.

I looked for it EVERYWHERE for AGES (and had my ordered copy STOLEN from Woolies, useless bastards). Thank christ for dyslexic Ebay-ers, I'd still be looking otherwise.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Got a Wii for £153 and Mario Kart for £28 at HMV Gatwick Airport (South Terminal) two weeks ago. Obviously, you have to be leaving the country, or have a friend who is, but you can buy on the way out and pick up on the way back.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Is it possible to connect a Wii to a computer monitor? I have a 22" widescreen monitor and I'd love to be able to connect it to the Wii.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mario Kart turned up this morning.

f*** me - it's absolutely amazing.

Sod that sunny weather out there - I'm on this all day now!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've just had a bit of a session myself. Hugely addictive.

2750 2002 7138

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
wheres the CRICKET games? :angry:

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
My boy has been looking for mario kart for ages. Happened to be in Game in Croydon yesterday & they had 1 left under the counter! Made a trip to Croydon almost worthwhile!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here