Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
How is Wii selling in the UK? We are serious about buying it and bringing it back here but worried that the games will dry up and there won't be many new ones.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How is Wii selling in the UK?

Generally faster than these:

hot_cakes_front_148.jpg

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Got mine three months ago and love it!

Sports 10/10

Olympics 8/10

PES 10/10

:clap2:

Just want the Wii Fit and Mario Kart and i'll be able to die happy!

Love the Mii feature too (where you design yourself on the system). Have got me and the missus uncannily resemblant plus a number of mates.

Dick Knight was boxing the other night and a very amusing if cherry-lipped Arsenel Whinger looked hilarious in his fencing shorts! :laugh:

Favourite game: tennis on the Wii Sports (which for anyone that doesn't know comes with most / all packages sold).

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
How much will the full package Wiii sports and wii fit set you back. Here it retaıls at about £350 for the lot.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How much will the full package Wiii sports and wii fit set you back. Here it retaıls at about £350 for the lot.

Wii with Sports - £180. You might get a game bundled with that if lucky.

Wii Fit - £70, if you can find one, which you probably can't.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I got console and sports for £180. Don't know how much including Wii Fit but sounds like you'll be better off getting it here (if available when you visit).

(Edit....answered earlier and better above!) :blush:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
was playing tennis last night on my own while the misses was out, and loved it. shame you cant play a singles match tho....

The tennis is brilliant !!! I've had my Wii for over a year now and have only just got into the tennis. Just got the hang of spin and lobs. Can't believe they give Wii Sports away !

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Next week when I get Mario Kart I'm finally going to set up my online gaming. Should be top bananas. Mates who have done it say they get absolutely caned by the random people you play but I guess you can select your mates as well.

You have to have the steering wheel, just adds to the effect.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I bought an extra steering wheel (same as the one you get with the game) for £6.99. WELL worth it for the two-player action.

The online game is brilliant, I love the way it shows on the globe who it is you're playing against and where they are in the world. One of the racers in the US had designed and called his Mii as Gandhi, looked just like him as well. Quality.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thanks for the prices...seems to be cheaper in UK... except that it seems unlikely I'll be able to get the wii fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here