Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wife Swap

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Anyone else watch this? One of the best programmes on TV if you ask me.

Last night was unbelievable, featuring the roughest twats you could imagine. One couple had two kids and both worked. The other couple had 8 (eight [miniprinter stylee]) kids, neither had worked for 10 years and they had an income of £37,000 off the state - enough for enough fags and beer as they wanted (fags - despite the fact that 2 of their kids were cronic asthmatics) and the rough minger had £70 to spend on bingo EACH WEEK! Quite unbelievable that these grotty scroungers should be getting the equivalent of a £50 grand salary off the state to live in Lancashire.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
She was one of the most awful things ever to be seen on TV - can't believe my taxes are wasted on people like that.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
big fat ugly rude bitch (nice langauge in front of our kids) well we pay for them. so they must be ours!!!!!

SeagullinKent

Jul 7, 2003
Orpington
Fantastic program. £37,000 a year cleared for sitting on your big fat arse, while the other family got £27,500 cleared a year with both in full time employment, he was also doing upto 70 hours a week.

THIS COUNTRY IS f***ed UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
37k off the state? Im in the wrong job !!!

if thats true that is absolutely disgraceful, makes me bloody furious that does, northern pikey spongeing bastards :angry:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
quality programme though, trying to get my wife to agree to a swop.........

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
It was offensive tv.I don't know how or why the 'posh' couple stood for her onslaught.

Then again,by the end i felt sorry for her.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
zefarelly said:
37k off the state? Im in the wrong job !!!

if thats true that is absolutely disgraceful, makes me bloody furious that does, northern pikey spongeing bastards :angry:

That's what I keep saying. We went on the wife swap chat site afterwards which was total laugh - 2,800 people all spitting at the scrounging dolesponging wankers. Emma (the reasonably attractive other wife) was quality and came across as quite amusing on-line.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
the state is supposed to support, basically, those who NEED help, not to finance a life of cheap burgers, obesity, Royals cigarettes and McEwans gnats biss . . . .and Bingo, fekkin ell, the state financing gambling !

I'd neuter the lot of them to avoid any further plebian populus, and probably best give the kids a bit of the old Clockwork orange treatment, hopefully they'd come through the other side with no recollection of their upbringing and in a position to contribute something to society.

ok, maybe that was a tad extreme, but I think its a good idea :D

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I've worked out that if this familys progeny continue to produce at the same rate, in 100 years time they will be sponging, at todays rates, £1,212,416,000.00 off the state. That is one billion, two hundred and twelve million, four hundred and sixteen thousand pounds a year!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Fat Mingers = £37k
8 kids 20 years on = £296k
64 grand kids 40 years on = £18,844k
512 great grand kids 60 years on = £700,928k
4096 great great grand kids 80 years on = £151,552k
32768 great great grand kids 100 years on = £1,212,416k

Compulsory sterilisation anyone?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
the premis of the show is ludicrous frankly.... they are all asking for the shite to be taken from them.... hope they lose their benefits after the general public has seen what they do with it.....

wife swap?? life swap please....

Last edited:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
and people get on the backs of asylum seekers who get next to feck all and most of that in vouchers:nono:

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
True, they may be work-shy, indolent scummers, but at least they are white and British.

(yes, I am being ironic)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
thats an embarassingly correct point . . . maybe we should double check their origins . . .they could be foreigners . . . .but I fear not !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Simster

I saw the programme as my blood was boiling after 5 minutes. They were the most revolting, ugly, rude , useless , fat couple I have ever witnessed.

They have 8 very ugly brats and pick up £ 37500 from the state per annum. £ 37500 ! for gods sake. They are both unemployed and lounge around the house all day. He can afford to get pissed every night and they both smoke 40 a day !.

The hard working couple with her going to work and him worling 70 hours a week still bring up their children but bring in £ 27500 per annum.

Something not right there.

I always find someone that uses the f word every 2 seconds pathetic. Its better to use it rarely and chose the right time as ut has far more impact when you use it. She was an insecure jealous pathetic cow.

People should get income support for the first 2 children only. If you cannot afford to support them yourselves you shouldn;t have them !.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion Rob

I found it hilarious. When Emma was crying and that gobby northern bitch was being nasty down the phone, but then she realised the reality of the situation and started shitting herself that this Southern belle was a million times fitter than her.

She basically confirmed every prejudice that I have against northeners. She was a lazy scrounger who stitched the lovely Emma up by writing a load of shit in that manual.

It was a delight to see her crumble and was hilarious when she made a twat of herself at that final meeting.

I may not have the cushy life she has, but I'm a lot happier beign me!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Gareth i believe the phrase is 'If ya can't feed them, don't breed them'

He was a foul mouthed twat though, I do enjoy a good wife swap, though Miss Redland did accuse me of being a snob last night !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here