Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wife Swap

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
redland said:
He was a foul mouthed twat though, I do enjoy a good wife swap, though Miss Redland did accuse me of being a snob last night !!!

Tell your wife she's wrong mate. This is not a class issue - those people are a stain on the true working classes, like those who fought on the front line in the wars, those whose taxes built the NHS and those who are too proud to take the dole when out of work after a 30 year career. You're right to turn your nose up at these people, you're not doing it because of an accent or the way they dress - you're doing it because they're scrounging off the British people and shortchanging their own kids with their disgusting ignorance.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
well said, theyre a national disgrace, the sooner somethings done about them and their like the better. . . .

Im proud to be English and of our heritage, people like that cannot even have any honest self pride, let alone any respect for any of those who have provided money, not to mention freedom for them. worthless beings . . . . .

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Wife !!!??!!?!?!?!???!?!???!?

Shudder :p

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
zefarelly said:
Does Simster know something you dont Redland :D

I feeking hope not

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
here's a suggestion - chuck em out of this country and I'll take their place - I've more right to be here than they do..... not that the IND agree with me...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
it would be interesting to make slack arsed layabouts justify their right to benefits and even citizenship when they do absolutely nothing to contribute towards society whatsoever.

Particularly when you see for example an asian family integrate locally, work their arses off 18 hours a day 6 or 7 days a week and not complain one bit.

survival of the fittest !

sherriffbart

Sep 24, 2003
In all honesty, what would you really do with these people, apart from looking for the moral high ground and moaning a lot.

Society is full of people who you do not agree with. Yes, this family were "slobs" but there again, what about some of the mouthy rich twats I have to put up with who frequent London bars, with their 4x4's, designer snobbish wife, arrogant children.

Society is all the richer for it

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think the problem is that the benefits are in place to protect the children, not to reward the fat layabout slobs.

If you look at it this way, the 8 kids that have the misfortune to live with those two did not ask to be born into a world of benefit. Unfortunately they can't work and feed themselves, so the state does this. Even more unfortunately, short of taking the kids into care, the state can not yet intervene to determine what their benefit is spent on.

They were a disgrace.

Agree all the way Simster.

Its a great programme, but last night actually pissed me off. I know i can have a bit of a 'potty mouth' myself but the language the bloke was using was a disgrace. It was cringeworthy.

"I've got Asthma"

Then WHY are you smoking 40 fags a day, in the house, with ashmatic children running around.

An real look at the state of the nation.

Take notice Gordon Brown.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
take the kids into car, redirect the benefit to pay, send the parents down the mines, preferably a very deep disused one :D

benefit fraud and abuse costs us all a fortune every year, and more importantly prevents people who need it getting it

I was very pleased to see recently Adur district council name and shame locals who have been convicted of fraud, and made to pay it all back, serves the bastards right

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
We both watched it last night & were horrified. There are people like that near where I live & it's one of the reasons why I hate living here so much. So long as the benefit system pays out like it does, then people like that have no incentive to work or take responsibility for their own futures.

My husband was also shocked. He works a sixty hour week for less than 37 grand a year. He is also a northerner, but even he feels he is in the wrong business when so many of his peers are on the take.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The trouble is these sort of people are having 8 kids while people who have to pay their way or are career minded are only having 1 or 2 kids.no wonder youth crime is so high.

imagine a teacher or the police going around them 2 fat slobs house and reporting 1 of their kids misbehaving.what would they say.i don't think they would bother.:angry:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
At last, and I was starting to worry that this board was full of liberal's, all of the above has shown me that with intent, their's a fasist in all of us.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Could'nt believe it either - I work 50hrs a week for a bit less than they were getting.

Makes me want to turf in the job, take up smoking, knock my missus up and wait for the cash to roll in.

No wonder everyone from Europe is trying to get into the UK.

(On Monday on a booze cruise I was asked by three very dodgy Iraqi's or were they Afghan's if they could get a lift in the boot of my car - I shit you not !) I had just come out of the Carrefour laden with beer & wine.

Where they thought they were going to hide god only knows ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here