Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why the HELL is the joke thread locked?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Clearly each Mod has a different set of values - shall we all write them some guidelines

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
WW is commonly made a scape goat by admins, he is disliked for some reason by some users so more people don't mind :shrug::censored:

Ok i'm going to be banned now, i said something that may upset people :shootself

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
OK this IS Retarded.

Its not a personal insult.

It would be personal if it was specific to someone, if I called LB a bearded retard for example.

Unless the mods are actually retards of course.

It comes with the terrortory that Admin staff are going to get verbal abuse, its a role that requires a thick skin rather than a thick head. Thats not to say they should tolerate everything aimed at them but this was a glib general insult and a banning is way OTT.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To be fair, WW is a moody bastard who constant calls me Dinja. ???

But foul language doesn't deserve a ban, he's pushing it a bit with the "which retard" comment, we can all see that, but did he deserve a ban? Not for that comment alone, maybe as an accumulation banning, but I don't see that phrase being used anywhere.

For the record, I like Jacko. Not a big fan, not too upset he's died. I don't personally think the jokes are neccessary, but if people want to have a laugh about them, then why not? Far too much negativity in the world, let be have a laugh. The jokes Looney posted on page 1 of this thread are frankly genius. :lolol: I didn't want to laugh, but hey ho. Classic comedy.

RIP Jacko, thanks for the memories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here