Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why the HELL is the joke thread locked?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Which retarded moderator is at it tonight?

A common form of getting over the feeling of sadness from tragic events is to have jokes go around about it.

This board will be FLOODED with them tomorrow, might as well have them on one thread rather than clogging up the tribute ones.

I know a LOT of people on here think i'm a wanker, but you'll find the majority agree with me on this one. You haven't got a f***ing clue what you're doing.

:thumbsup:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
why do you think its banned, making jokes about somebody who is dead ? yeah thats really funny mate how would you like it if we started making joke about you when your dead ay ? f***ing retard

why do you think its banned, making jokes about somebody who is dead ? yeah thats really funny mate how would you like it if we started making joke about you when your dead ay ? f***ing retard

Yeah. You tell him. There's only one thing worse than telling jokes about dead weirdo paedophile popstars that no-one really gives two shits about and that's mocking people who are mentally deficient.

:jester:

I'm adding the jester thingy as I suspect that heavily-laden irony isn't your bag. Just a guess.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Yeah. You tell him. There's only one thing worse than telling jokes about dead weirdo paedophile popstars that no-one really gives two shits about and that's mocking people who are mentally deficient.

:jester:

I'm adding the jester thingy as I suspect that heavily-laden irony isn't your bag. Just a guess.

obviously people give a shit about him otherwise they wouldnt be posting threads about him

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Gav,chill out mate.It always happens when someone dies don't it? None of us knew him and by tomorrow you'll have dozens of texts with jokes anyway.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bit early to start making jokes though really aint it

I dont think anyone on here is starting the jokes, they are just posting the ones that are also (co-incidently!) appearing on every other busy forum in the world.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Jackson fell from his yatch but could not make it to the shore. He was found breathlessly clinging to a buoy"

"Michael Jackson has cancelled all his upcoming dates. They were James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11)"

"What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson? One walks on the moon, and the other one's dead."

"What is the difference between a Disney film and MJ? A Disney film can still touch your children."

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I heard instead of cremating him, they're going to melt him down and turn him into Lego so that kids can play with him for a change.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
oh well , life aint it, but still doesnt make a difference i still think WW will always be a twat :thumbsup:

What WW is a twat for not wearing rose tinted glasses like most people on here, or is it cos he likes and dislikes different things to you?

and if we made jokes about WW dying i doubt he would care seeming how would be dead and wouldn't be able to read them :jester:

One last point if Jacko wasn't famous would you be upset that he was dead? No he is no different to anyone else on this planet he has one life end of. :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here