Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why not ban every bleedin' thing

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Loads of decs here at Uni, and the majority of students are non-Christian, and none have a problem with it

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I do love the way that people get irate about non-christians getting offended by their celebrations of Christmas...

...and those celebrations usually involve photocopying your arse at the Xmas party, puking up on Christmas Eve, eating shed loads of Quality Street and singing along to Slade.

ahhh....the true meaning of Christmas.

Chesney Christ said:
Sorry, EXACTLY which muslims/ethnic minorities/people of other faiths/stinking bloody foreigners with chocolate faces have complained about the Christmas decorations then? Please find me the quote...
The best I can come up with is this, from Dr Ataullah Siddiqui:-

"Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Jesus and we wish this significant part of the Christian heritage of this country to remain an acknowledged part of national life.

"The decision to secularise religious festivals is in itself offensive"

It doesn't exactly fit the bill, though.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
And..?? So what? How does this harm your life in any way whatsoever?
They say SIDEWALK instead of PAVEMENT as well. PC Gone Mad.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Buzzer said:
and they don't have marmite.

or like tea.

Wrong 'uns. All of 'em.

They do have tea, but it's all bizarre tea. We had the misfortune of purchasing a cup of tea in 1 of the 945 Starbucks in Manhattan, and they didn't have Englsih Breakfast, Assam or Darjeeling, and we were advised to have a cup of "Relax". It was like drinking a cup of piss, and weak piss at that.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think Americans need to be MORE Christian. Having some Christians at the senior levels of American government, for example, could only make the world a safer place. :dunce:

So so far we have no, THAT IS NONE, NADDA, ZERO, BUGGER ALL companies who have banned xmas decorations.

So bulldog, care to eat your shit once again or are you going to come up with some other right wing rant against things that only exists in your and nick's minds?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
readingstockport said:
So bulldog, care to eat your shit once again or are you going to come up with some other right wing rant against things that only exists in your and nick's minds?

Well I guess only time will tell whether it's something that exists only in mine & nicks mind. It still amuses me that because I have a few issues with Muslims i'm automatically classed as a right wing racist, People who know me in real life know different!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
British Bulldog said:
Well I guess only time will tell whether it's something that exists only in mine & nicks mind. It still amuses me that because I have a few issues with Muslims i'm automatically classed as a right wing racist, People who know me in real life know different!

Do you know any Muslins? Personally?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Chesney Christ said:
Do you know any Muslins? Personally?

I dont know any Muslins but I do know some Muslims and I dont have any issues with them.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
British Bulldog said:
I dont know any Muslins but I do know some Muslims and I dont have any issues with them. .......

.......but if they came up to me and said 'those festive decorations offend me sir' I would say 'OI, Ahmed, NOOOOOOO! Thanks very much for coming over and introducing us to the delights of east asian cuisine and corner shops but isn't it about time you f***ed off back to where you came from?''

image_1995.jpg

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
.......but if they came up to me and said 'those festive decorations offend me sir' I would say 'OI, Ahmed, NOOOOOOO! Thanks very much for coming over and introducing us to the delights of east asian cuisine and corner shops but isn't it about time you f***ed off back to where you came from?''

image_1995.jpg

:lolol:

Post of the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here