Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why leave early?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Well can all these "watchers" please report to Mr Hairy to ask for his consent so they can leave?

D

Deleted User X18H

Good post Harkley. I leave my seat early 'ish to be well placed to get back to PPS so that I do not miss the train back to Brighton by the Thames. It can be the difference to waiting 30/45mins for a train. So whilst all the local fans are toasting thier toes in front of the fires whilst posting rants about early leavers some folks are still travellin' home. Spare a thought eh?

But there are tains at 21.44 22.02 and 22.14 take a torch along snakey lane!!!!

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
I hold up my hand and confess to leaving my seat after 89 mins and wandering along the side of the pitch. I left the view of the pitch with only 2 mins of injury time gone so I hang my head in shame!!

All I wanted was a wee before getting the bus back to the Mithras park and ride! Next time I will stay in my seat and urinate on the row in front of me!!

Some "supporters" in Block D kept on moaning at lazy Murray, offside Murray, lazy Murray, useless Murray. Why do these wan*ers bother going? Didnt see them on Saturday, perhaps they only come to the big games!

There was a lot of new fans in again last night,we can usually tell who they are because they always ask where the bar is.

D

Deleted User X18H

I hold up my hand and confess to leaving my seat after 89 mins and wandering along the side of the pitch. I left the view of the pitch with only 2 mins of injury time gone so I hang my head in shame!!

All I wanted was a wee before getting the bus back to the Mithras park and ride! Next time I will stay in my seat and urinate on the row in front of me!!

Some "supporters" in Block D kept on moaning at lazy Murray, offside Murray, lazy Murray, useless Murray. Why do these wan*ers bother going? Didnt see them on Saturday, perhaps they only come to the big games!
At your (our) age you must always have a wee as soon as possible

88brighton

Feb 13, 2008
Hangleton
i would not say that about everyone, if you look most people that get up go down onto the track and watch the rest of the game and then shoot when it is finished.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
i would not say that about everyone, if you look most people that get up go down onto the track and watch the rest of the game and then shoot when it is finished.

it is just as quick to get out by waiting until the final whistle and making your way across the South stand as opposed to wading through the crowds along the running track

And the veiw is better in the stand

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

And I thought booing was bad! Have we inherited a number of Columbian fans?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
it is just as quick to get out by waiting until the final whistle and making your way across the South stand as opposed to wading through the crowds along the running track

Mendo I think some might complain at folk clambering over them and standing in front of them to enjoy the better view whilst the game rages on.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I hate all this shit about not leaving early. People have other things going on in their lives. There is no shame in leaving a football match a few minutes early, you shouldn't even need to justify it.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

That depends where you sit. If you're in the middle of a row, halfway up a stand it takes forever.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i never leave early but always make my way down the front as from my seat at the back of g block can take me 20 mins to make my way down some games and i have a 4 hour drive home

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I recall Hiney leaving early once.

Some feeble excuse about his 7 year old mini-Hiney catching PNEUMONIA or something...

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Why such an emotional response Hino?

Partly because I'm generally in a shitty mood today but mainly because I HATE all these ridiculous arguments about leaving early/badfan/goodfan/I pay my money so have a right to moan etc etc WHINGEFESTS that some people on here seem to revel in.

I just hate it

*skulksoffintocorner*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Quite right too. If ive done my part of the deal and paid for the match ticket and bothered going and they dont do there part and play well, then its only fair.

Aah, BUT, you only partly do your part as you fraudulently pretend to be under 16 to get a cheap ticket. As you're are only paying half of what you should, perhaps it is only fair that they put in 50% effort?

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here