Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why leave early?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Oh stop being so precious. People leave early. So bloody what.
:shrug:

It's not being precious. It's typical of so many fans. Supporters when the team are doing well, not interested and critical when they're not.

D

Deleted User X18H

It's a mid-week game. Trains not that frequent, and people got work in the morning. I live just down the road so it's not an issue. But if it made the difference between waiting five minutes for a train or waiting an hour and five minutes for a train, I know which I'd choose. That's how life is. :shrug:
trains normally leave Preston Park at 02 11 and 44 minutes passed each hour

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Who the hell cares?!
It's not as if we were 2-1 down. We were DEAD and buried!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Thats not quite the right attitude is it.:angry::angry:

Why?

My attitude - I've NEVER left an Albion game early in my life, and hopefully never will.

But if people want to leave a game that is over (and let's face it, it WAS!), why do we need a 4 page binfest on NSC about it afterwards? Fair enough laughing at those who miss late drama, but worrying about nothing? Who the hell cares!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
As i've said before a true fan stays to the bitter end and applauds the team of, WIN or LOSE.

In which case I bow down to your uberfan-ness. I am obviously not worthy of calling myself a supporter as I left tonight shortly after their 4th goal. I shall berate myself all night long.
:rolleyes:

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Why?

My attitude - I've NEVER left an Albion game early in my life, and hopefully never will.

But if people want to leave a game that is over (and let's face it, it WAS!), why do we need a 4 page binfest on NSC about it afterwards? Fair enough laughing at those who miss late drama, but worrying about nothing? Who the hell cares!

Yes we were 4-1 down, with no chance of coming back, but leaving signifies I only want to sit and watch Brighton if they are doing well, or there's a chance of an equaliser etc. It's not just this game, but all games this refers to.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ooh look at me I stay to the end that means I'm a true fan and you're not. Aren't I great I saw the last two minutes of a game aren't I great

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
In which case I bow down to your uberfan-ness. I am obviously not worthy of calling myself a supporter as I left tonight shortly after their 4th goal. I shall berate myself all night long.
:rolleyes:

Good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here