Why is the disgusting homophobic abuse acceptable ? - West Ham SCUM

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Fairly good post but

1. The Amex in my area is sterile, infact on Monday it reached new heights when the bloke in front of me was told off and told to be quiet by the bloke in front of him when he started to shout and chant.
2. The season is over to all intents and purposes as we will not get in the play offs/promotion and will not get relegated ( hopefully ) and will win none of the cups.
3. The homophobic abuse was over and above anything I have experience in 36 years of watching BHAFC. Just because it has been going on for ages, does that make it right ?, slavery went on for ages, throwing Banana's at Black footballers went on for ages.

The knitting idea sounds reasonable though.

1. It's a football ground and your free to shout and chant if you want and anyone taking notice of someone telling them to be quiet is either an idiot or scared of they're own shadow.
2. We've only played 13 games so there's still planty of time to finish either top or bottom and the FA Cup has'nt even started yet.
3. The only way to deal with abuse and piss takers is give something back that shuts them up, When I got back to the station the other night there was a bit of a jack the lad West Ham fan trying to be funny and when he saw me in my wheelchair he thought he'd be the first funny person to ever ask me if he could have a lift. When I told him if he really wanted to sit on the lap of a Brighton fan then feel free! He did'nt know what to say and shut up after that.
4. Dont drop too many stitches fella.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I just feel our Highest rate of drink and drugs deaths in the UK is being MASSIVELY overlooked by all this poofs stuff..

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
its about as disgusting as some peoples stance on here on Dickers injury

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
US - have you logged a complaint with SKY and the FA over what you may or may not have heard? If not, why not?! You know the drill by now - and you get a 2 page spread in the Mail. Get on with it man!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US - have you logged a complaint with SKY and the FA over what you may or may not have heard? If not, why not?! You know the drill by now - and you get a 2 page spread in the Mail. Get on with it man!!

I would do this if I felt the BHAFC fans / NSC backed me but I don't think overall they do, so I may leave it.

smr 66

Oct 27, 2011
Gents
as a hammer/iron myself i have visited brighton on numerous occasions as a music fan and have enjoyed great nights out in the company of both sides of the sexual spectrum watching the specials madness etc i think US needs to lighten up a bit fulham fans have had friendly abuse thrown at them does your butler know your here etc but on a serious note tottenham gas abuse man utd runway liverphillsboro leeds turkey incident all clubs have an element that attack opposition fans does it wind people up yes to a degree but in life we have a choice i am grey bald and carry a few extra pounds do i hit people or get offended no as that is what i am i agree with the fans who are saying fight back with chants there is nothing better than shutting any type of bigot up than a bit of humour.terry hall has 6-1 thrown at him and as usual a bit of self depreciation went down a treat.
West ham wont be the first or the last club to (abuse) people because of size colour of hair race sexual orientation amount of pies eaten etc get some chants in ready for the upton park game and i am sure the old school boys in the chicken run will be laughing with you

The original poster has a valid point. How can consistant blatant homophobia go unopposed by the authorities but an unfounded complaint about Craig Bellamy being "abused" be fully investigated and featured in the national papers.

Unfortunately today on BBS some Palace moron has seen fit to follow the Huddersfield supporters route and abuse Gus racially. Will he get banned by BBS or hear a knock on the door from the Old Bill - I don't think so.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The original poster has a valid point. How can consistant blatant homophobia go unopposed by the authorities but an unfounded complaint about Craig Bellamy being "abused" be fully investigated and featured in the national papers.

Unfortunately today on BBS some Palace moron has seen fit to follow the Huddersfield supporters route and abuse Gus racially. Will he get banned by BBS or hear a knock on the door from the Old Bill - I don't think so.

Log a complaint with the board posters. Anything racial and they'll have to take the board down. Where exactly did they say something racially about Gus? Be quite a coup if we could deprive palace of their message board if only for a few hours!! Do it!!

I am not a member of BBS so wouldn't knoiw how to do this but it can be seen on the Away Fans End thread entitled are The Brighton Wheels Coming Off Already ?

It was posted today presumably under the guise of banter but IMO has gone beyond this.

If we did something similar featuring one of their black players I would be ashamed.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Gents
as a hammer/iron myself i have visited brighton on numerous occasions as a music fan and have enjoyed great nights out in the company of both sides of the sexual spectrum watching the specials madness etc i think US needs to lighten up a bit fulham fans have had friendly abuse thrown at them does your butler know your here etc but on a serious note tottenham gas abuse man utd runway liverphillsboro leeds turkey incident all clubs have an element that attack opposition fans does it wind people up yes to a degree but in life we have a choice i am grey bald and carry a few extra pounds do i hit people or get offended no as that is what i am i agree with the fans who are saying fight back with chants there is nothing better than shutting any type of bigot up than a bit of humour.terry hall has 6-1 thrown at him and as usual a bit of self depreciation went down a treat.
West ham wont be the first or the last club to (abuse) people because of size colour of hair race sexual orientation amount of pies eaten etc get some chants in ready for the upton park game and i am sure the old school boys in the chicken run will be laughing with you

Why should we lighten up? There's legislation to prevent the abuse we take, there's none for fulham fans about butlers if I know the law. Nope we can cite the law where as you can't. even if we're not offended, we can claim to be and the authorities have to act and just like racial allegations everyone's guilty until proved innocent. So you'll get chucked out of the ground, no one will believe you're innocent, just a bunch of hooligan low life's so I say Brighton fans should use the law for their amusement. It does say zero tolerance in the programme for every game up a d down the country. So just demand each week the club does something. And tell the FA and/or broadcaster. Come on everyone, we've run out of off field campaigns. US could be our new Attila?!! :)

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I am not a member of BBS so wouldn't knoiw how to do this but it can be seen on the Away Fans End thread entitled are The Brighton Wheels Coming Off Already ?

It was posted today presumably under the guise of banter but IMO has gone beyond this.

If we did something similar featuring one of their black players I would be ashamed.
Neither am I. If someone on here is however please log a complaint and put these palace fans in their place. I am very offended by it even though I haven't read it. The thought our Gus is being racially abused on a palace board is not on. Make sure they remove it!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
It doesn't bother me but if you were offended by the West Ham fans then complain and get them investigated. It was easy for 1 idiot to get BHA investigated after mis-hearing "Sheep Shagger".

I don't think its right that people should have to put up with it if you have kids with you for example. If I took my 6yr old newphew and a West Ham fans shouted stuff about "cocks up arses" why should I have to explain that to my nephew? I then probably would complain about that. Its not on, I can just imagine if you shouted that at a West Ham fan at Upton Park when they are with their kids!
But as I said, it doesn't bother me and some of the replies from BHA fans in the chants are clever and amusing. But as I said, complain about it if it bothers you and it might stop over time.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Captain's sensible as usual. Come on US, get on with it. Make a complaint to the FA and sky before this becomes 10 pages lost In The annuals of NSC!

Feb 14, 2010
If it was Millwall then there would have been huge moral outrage from the Daily Diana (Mail) readers on here and perhaps even from the Daily Diana itself. As its west sham then its those lovely blokes in claret and blue, you know they won the world cup and are the academy of football, despite having Big Sam as manager and they were only having a laugh. Personally I dont like all this, "teacher he's hurt my feelings" rubbish at football but just pointing out the double standards of some.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
If it was Millwall then there would have been huge moral outrage from the Daily Diana (Mail) readers on here and perhaps even from the Daily Diana itself. As its west sham then its those lovely blokes in claret and blue, you know they won the world cup and are the academy of football, despite having Big Sam as manager and they were only having a laugh. Personally I dont like all this, "teacher he's hurt my feelings" rubbish at football but just pointing out the double standards of some.
Of course double standards are never far away in this respect. But that's not the point. We should all claim to be upset and hurt if only to silence the boring old songs away fans chant. We've got their money by then so who cares. And they can't help themselves as every match proves. Besides I don't think the cheerio chant should be reserved for player sending offs only :)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
So do I but kids, young girls and elderly couples walking along should not to accept or put up with

" your going home to stick your C*ck up your Boyfriends A*se you f*cking f*ggots ".

Would that be the same kids, young girls and elderly couples who had had to listen to the north stand chant of " You can shove your F*cking bubbles up your A*se" that was aimed at the West Ham fans during the game?
There's not a lot of difference between the 2 if you ask me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here