Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Does Mm Get Embroiled In Slanging Match With Fans?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Everyone keeps banging on about this 5 wins in 50 and using it as a stick to beat McGhee with. For christs sake, you've got to step back and look at the bigger picture and take into account the circumstances.

If he was only averaging 1 win in 10, now THATS when we'd have cause for complaint.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
sheebo said:
i tell you what NSC really has does attract some completely opinionated muppets who think everything they say has to be right and they can call peoplesa opinions rubbish and not back it up at all. McGhee has clearly done shit - results arent good enough that's a fact surely?

i cant see how anyone can defend him?

but as i said it is mostly opinions so i think ill leave this once good website for a while cos some GOONS wind me up! sorry but i dont see the logic in this - everyone has such different opinions and these debates are getting rather boring..

have you reached puberty yet?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
Everyone keeps banging on about this 5 wins in 50 and using it as a stick to beat McGhee with. For christs sake, you've got to step back and look at the bigger picture and take into account the circumstances.

If he was only averaging 1 win in 10, now THATS when we'd have cause for complaint.

:lolol:

gripper stebson said:
Fair enough - but have you ever heard a recently signed player at any club say:

"This is the worst set of lads I've ever seen, team spirit is shit and the manager is a bell-end"

No.

Agreed, you would stay quiet if it wasn't true, and Gifton even admitted he didn't believe McGhee initially about team spirit before he got to the club..

What you wouldn't do is then go out of your way in an Argus intervew to say how great team spirit was at the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here