Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does everyone tear Micky Adams to shreds and completely ignore the players?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
And who is was this solid base? Fraser, El-Abd, Cox, Whing, Thomson? I certainly wouldn't call this a solid base.

Out of the players in the squad that are, in my opinion, any good and worth keeping are Kuipers, Sullivan, Hawkins, Hinshelwood, Elphick, McLeod, Livermore, Murray, Forster, maybe Virgo. Build the team around these players and then we can go somewhere.

sorry but you've lost it... it isn't even funny anymore... are you just trying to be as outragous as possible? Not including Whing, our best defender just proves that fact.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Why do people blame the manager?

He signs the players,
he trains the players,
he picks the team,
he organises the team,
he sets the tactics,
he picks Hawk when clearly injured,
he plays Murray when he knew he was unfit,
he plays Virgo on the wing,
he plays Virgo in midfield,
he dismantles a promising team that finished 7th,
he ignores the home grown players in favour of anyone he can get on loan,
he choses to defend leads at home against poor sides (sometimes with 10 men)
he cannot appreciate we need to pass and move rather than hit long balls when against 9 men,
he thinks the under-performing players "need a cuddle"
he sounds like we should have expected to lose at home to mid-table teams with famous names,
he still needs the left back, creative midfielder and forward cover that we needed 8 months ago,
he leaves our most creative player (a loanee) on the bench when we are crying out for him,

is that enough reasons?

You've avoided answering this post for long enough TCB.

Is any of this Adams fault?

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I dont know who is responsible, a number of things im sure. maybe a crap staduim, crap fans, a poor wage structure, maybe none of them liked wilkins, I dont know the answer do you?

Crap fans eh ?

1) Who have turned out in all weathers, at the worst facilities in the whole four divisions.
2) Who follow their club the length and breadth of the country, through thick and ( mainly ) thin.
3) Who have paid well over the odds to watch football at Withdean, aware of the costs of staging matches and loyal to the cause.
4) Who pay well in advance for season tickets ( 3yrs and 10 yrs in some cases ! )
5) Who have dipped into their own pockets to help the club through periods of cash flow crisis.
6) Who have campaigned tirelessly and selflessly to support the club in its push for a new stadium.
7) Who will still be supporting the club, through changes of Directors, Managers and Players.

It seems to be popular on here to describe BHA fans as shit and crap....well I tell you this...without them, there would be no club.
By all means talk about the crap ground we have and the fact that we can't pay the highest wages in football but.........
NEVER EVER suggest BHA fans are ' crap '
I know I'm biased but I think we have some of the most passionate and committed fans in the country. We are going through one of the toughest periods that any football club has ever had to endure and we still retain the passion for our team.

" So I said to Cattlin - get out of here and sod off back to your bloody rock shop "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here