Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Because I'm crazy!

:bigwave:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Because my great grandad (Edgar Everest - the father of pro football in Brighton) was there at the very beginning of Brighton Utd. Good enough?

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
When I was going through my homosexual phase, my dad took me to the Goldstone and I fell in love with Ken Beamish.

When I was 13 I had a framed photo of Ken by my bedside but I didn't realise the significance. My connection with the Albion had started a few months earlier when my family moved into a house in the Old Shoreham Road.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Used to live around the corner from withdean back in the 'glory days' of back to back promotions so got hooked back then and not coming from a particularly footballing family that had just moved down from solihul, i just sorta became an albion fan like that, been going ever since to varying degrees

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
From brighton, and when we were at gillingham my uncle got given some comps and ever since then really been going!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Live in Sussex and is the closest team to where I live.

Not always the case though I was brought up in Kent and supported Liverpool as a boy (in the 70's when everyone did) but when we moved to Sussex in 85 I gradually starting going to the Goldstone more & more and got hooked.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Brighton born...

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Moved to Brighton when I was a twelve year old in 1957 and went along to watch the likes of Jimmy Langley, Frankie Howard and Peter Harburn.
Got hooked on the Albions brand of prawn sarnies and have supported them ever since.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Born in Belfast, brought up in Shepherd's Bush ( where I used to see Charlie Oatway play in the street ) so logically I support Brighton!

Childrens Country Holiday Fund sent my brother & I to stay with a lovely family in Burgess Hill & they took me to a game.... against Brentford so I had to choose between the two as it was my first match..some choice! I was about 6 or 7 then.I'm 42 now, you'd have thought I'd grow out of it but I didn't.

Chris3342

Aug 22, 2008
Because I was born in Brighton and as a 7/8 year old made the 1/2 mile treck from amhurst cresent to the goldstone with my older brothers, I could not imagine following another team even though I don't get to Withdean much, a season ticket is very much on the cards at Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here