Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I reckon the relationship is over. Once Goddard has had some gargantuan tattood Bea Smith Cell Block H-style tenderised beefsteak prison rug to munch, she won't be interested in going back to a schoolgirls cooch.

If The Freak comes in stinking of 'grog' it'll be all over for our music teacher one fears!

images

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
My mate has had this bird and her adult lover round his house for dinner, without knowing who she was after meeting walking their dogs, it has caused me no end of hilarity. I am not averse to laughing at all this, in fact its been brilliant we have waited for regular updates in our house, from his Mrs about the I Told You There Was Something Funny About Her rows it causes round his whenever she hass popped up on the telly.

Its just some peoples pathetically unfunny schoolboy attitudes that get on my nerves, and the tedious predictability that it will be defended.

I have to entertain myself to you know....!

Fair enough, but if you are looking for informed intelligent adult debate........why do you keep coming back to NSC? It's not as if you post anything about the football :jester:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'll just add "comments I've heard before" to the long, long, long list of things that make you aggressive, you silly little chipmunk.

So the only difference i see between this nonce and gary glitter is the latter wasn't in a position of trust.

You really can be a dickhead sometimes.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
tell him mate. I am not the one saying I find convicted paeodphiles attractive. I am just pointing out its wrong and I am the bad guy. f***ed up priorities or what.
She was attractive befor she was a paedophiles, are you saying you would consider letting the queen nosh you off as she hasn't broke the law ? :wanker:
Same with boys, you see some lads in school uniform with a beard.
like me

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So the only difference i see between this nonce and gary glitter is the latter wasn't in a position of trust.
Surely you don't even believe that yourself do you?

You really can be a dickhead sometimes.
Yep, I'll put my hand up to that one. However, coming from someone who thought it was proper funny to add stupid comments (only legible to American teenagers) to dozens of NSC profiles, and backs up his weird politics with cut-&-pastes of ten year old links, excuse me if I don't take your opinons too seriously.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Face a few facts of this case. Technically she is a paedophile but we are not talking advanced kiddy fiddling here. The 'Victim' was within months of her 16th birthday (above the age of consent). She was a willing participant and both parties wish to continue their relationship as soon as they can. The 'child' was not groomed and the convicted is not a serial or persistent offender.

The sentence is very out of proportion and frankly seems to indicate more than a slight homophobic stance. I think that on appeal the woman will be released. Losing her career is more than enough punishment.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
i'm with bhaexpress here this "victim" was clearly aware of what their were doing and she gave full consent she should really only losee her job:angry:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The sentence is very out of proportion and frankly seems to indicate more than a slight homophobic stance. I think that on appeal the woman will be released. Losing her career is more than enough punishment.

Out of proportion when compared to what?

She purposefully misled many people, abused her position and conducted a sexual relationship with someone under the age of consent.

Why would she be released on appeal? Edit: I mean, what would be her grounds for appeal?

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Not really.

I recognise that she was wrong to have sex with a minor, especially one who was placed in her care as role of teacher. She'll rightly get a custodial sentence. However, this is not the same as forcing yourself on a 7 year old or whatever. I'll be interested to see what custodial sentence she receives.

If you want to argue the toss, please try doing so without plumbing the depths. I'm bored of the binfests and so are several others on here.

oh really ,but you're more than happy to paticipate in them, as for SPIT ROASTING EL PRES, you can take my place

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here