Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can't all lesbians be like this?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
f***ing idiot. You are a disgrace.

No he's right. The facts are she was more or less blackmailed into the relationship and the girl was very much consenting. Reports say that when to convicted gets out of prison they intend to continue the relationship and by the the 'victim' will be above the age of consent.

Seems like a rather harsh sentence to me.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
if it's not HB&B and TLO...it's you and Simster fighting, give it a break - it is tedious MATE

tell him mate. I am not the one saying I find convicted paeodphiles attractive. I am just pointing out its wrong and I am the bad guy. f***ed up priorities or what.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
No he's right. The facts are she was more or less blackmailed into the relationship and the girl was very much consenting. Reports say that when to convicted gets out of prison they intend to continue the relationship and by the the 'victim' will be above the age of consent.

what utter rubbish.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
tell him mate. I am not the one saying I find convicted paeodphiles attractive. I am just pointing out its wrong and I am the bad guy. f***ed up priorities or what.
I think you'll find your usual needlessly angry tirade was triggered by me pointing out that it was a waste she was gay. I hadn't commented on the rights and wrongs of the case. I have now though, if only you'd bother to read my point of view.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

x2. :clap:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I think you'll find your usual needlessly angry tirade was triggered by me pointing out that it was a waste she was gay. I hadn't commented on the rights and wrongs of the case. I have now though, if only you'd bother to read my point of view.

then why not post a point of view, and not giggly adolescent comments on a massive abuse of position.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Definitely Ponce Mohammed Buzzer type bird.

Slim (bordering on THIN), blonde hair, NO breasts.

Yep.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Bloody hell Spanish, are you taking this one perhaps a little too seriously? Did you hrumph at the Michael Jackson gag threads too?

It's Tuesday afternoon and like most people I am bored shitless at work, so posted a link to a complete non-issue to relieve the tedium of the day, that's all.

(Though I would reiterate that the lezzers where I work are spectacularly minging)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I reckon the relationship is over. Once Goddard has had some gargantuan tattood Bea Smith Cell Block H-style tenderised beefsteak prison rug to munch, she won't be interested in going back to a schoolgirls cooch.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I reckon the relationship is over. Once Goddard has had some gargantuan tattood Bea Smith Cell Block H-style tenderised beefsteak prison rug to munch, she won't be interested in going back to a schoolgirls cooch.

Wise words Easy, though some prefer rare to well done.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Lets be honest, women paedos aren't as bad as men paedos. My mate was nonced up by his girlfriends mum when he was 13. He bloody loved it!

15 is also a very grey area as people are of differing stages of physical and mental maturity at that age. You see some 15 yo girls who can easily pass for 20, some will still look very young. Same with boys, you see some lads in school uniform with a beard.

It's not as black and white as some people think.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Unlikely , she is a nonce and will have to serve her time in solitary for her own protection. Will more likely to be screwed by the butch screws.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Bloody hell Spanish, are you taking this one perhaps a little too seriously? Did you hrumph at the Michael Jackson gag threads too?

It's Tuesday afternoon and like most people I am bored shitless at work, so posted a link to a complete non-issue to relieve the tedium of the day, that's all.

(Though I would reiterate that the lezzers where I work are spectacularly minging)

My mate has had this bird and her adult lover round his house for dinner, without knowing who she was after meeting walking their dogs, it has caused me no end of hilarity. I am not averse to laughing at all this, in fact its been brilliant we have waited for regular updates in our house, from his Mrs about the I Told You There Was Something Funny About Her rows it causes round his whenever she hass popped up on the telly.

Its just some peoples pathetically unfunny schoolboy attitudes that get on my nerves, and the tedious predictability that it will be defended.

I have to entertain myself to you know....!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
True. And some will still like something shoved up there to fillet.

Proably a vegetarian though, as the original story mentioned she owned a vibrator, so perhaps she prefers meat substitutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here