• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Safeway said:
f*** it, let BRADERS organise it.
may 1st

under the bridge outside Brighton station - bring your own special brew!

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
I'll organise it, footie lads told me about a well upmarket brasses in Mouslecoombe. 40 note fund? 40 note to cum!

Okay, I wasn't actually going to reply to this thread anymore as Alan is so f***ing pig-headed, (because writing a few articles in a property magazine DOES put you on a different intellectual plane to the rest of us), and it would be a waste of bandwidth, but this will be the last I say on the matter.

The Large One said:
1. Where is the implication that I have organised something? There is absolutely no proclamation of a state of intent. Indeed you even replied to one of the threads.

I didn't say you had organised anything, I said that you had implied you were going to and I stick by that. You had the venue, the bar times and mentioned how you were confident of getting it for free (by the way, big deal on the free thing. So far the total cost of all three meet-ups has been zero pence).

The Large One said:
2. Do you have the moral right of ownership on the organisation of NSC meet ups?

No, I don't have any 'moral right' to organise anything, but seeing as I've done the last three I would have thought that it was the general feeling that I would do the next one.

The Large One said:
3. At any point in the other thread, you could have said something like 'hold your horses, Al, I've got something in the pipeline, or 'actually this is my domain, leave it to me'. No, we get a petulent hissy-fit.

I could have said something along those lines, yes. And you could have had the courtesy to ask me privately first, like others have done. Unfortunately your 'bull in china shop' approach provoked a knee-jerk reaction from myself.

The Large One said:
4. I am not a trustee of the 40 Notes Fund. I just get off my arse and do something about it. You can organise whatever you like for them. I have no right to say that you can't. I would be delighted to join in any 40 Notes event that you may organise.

Good for you, seriously. Not enough people get off their arses to help this club and what you and the 40 Note people do is admirable. My point is that the 40 Note stuff is looked upon, rightly or wrongly, as your domain. You organise 40 Note events, Andy Rumble organises charity football matches and I organise NSC meet-ups. If I was to organise a 40 Note event you would be the first person I approached. Reason for that is you are the 'face' of all things 40 Note and it would be out of respect for that. You can call that petulant, pathetic, whatever, but that's just the way I see it.

The Large One said:
Maybe, I could have mentioned it to you first, if I thought that it was going to be treading on your toes, but your reaction was just embarrassing. If it means that much to you, of course you can organise it. And I would come along as well. Unless it was May 15.

In short, yes, I did see it as you treading on my toes. As stated above, certain people are associated with certain things and I just believe there is a right and wrong way to go about things. Again, I don't expect you to agree but that's my opinion.

The Large One said:
For the umpteeth time, I HAVEN'T ORGANISED ANYTHING.

Yes, heard you the first time.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Come on ALAN you bitch, this is great stuff. Go on, have a go!!

All together now...

'ALAN, ALAN, ALAN, ALAN'

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
you gonna stand for that HIT HIM

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My favourite bit so far was this bit from Safeway's post:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by The Large One
2. Do you have the moral right of ownership on the organisation of NSC meet ups?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I don't have any 'moral right' to organise anything, but seeing as I've done the last three I would have thought that it was the general feeling that I would do the next one.

Top notch contradicting there from STEVEN. His reply could comfortably be shortened to: "No, but Yes"

:jester: :dunce:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
safeway u r f***ing out of order and a wind up merchant :jester:

STEVEN is a CLOWN!!!:shootself

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
braders7 said:
you gonna stand for that HIT HIM

Braders, you know I didn't write that. The punctuation is appalling. :rolleyes:

Oh, and STEVEN, 'theirs' doesn't have an apostrophe.

Right, we're having two parties. Safeway organises the GAY party, and I'll do the LARGE party. Should be a hoot.

Last edited:

Simster said:
My favourite bit so far was this bit from Safeway's post:

quote:
Originally posted by The Large One

Top notch contradicting there from STEVEN. His reply could comfortably be shortened to: "No, but Yes"

:jester: :dunce:

f*** yourself.

*storms off in a BB-style huff*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here