• Brighton Boy

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Raphael Meade said:
fantastic! all kicking off today isn't it.

i believe the floor is STEVEN'S.... :clap:

Yeah, come on lads. Have a cyber-FIGHT over who's gonna book up the pub room ? Come on STEVEN, isn't it about time you sexed up this spat and admitted to the board that you shagged his dog or something? :jester:

And when it happens, I'm gonna get stroppy if I don't get credited with coming up with the NSC Twat award. :smokin:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What gets me was that petulent display of toy throwing in his previous message. It was quite pathetic.

The point about this is that Safeway is a top bloke, and he has organised a couple of quality evenings. I would be more than happy to go to another NSC meet up organised by him.

There was just absolutely no need for that sort of behaviour.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I reckon they are thrashing it out behind closed doors.

Come on you BINNERS, tell all!!

:clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would be happy for anyone other than SAFEWAY to ORGANISE it because when he DOES I can't make IT.

Okay, this reply is just for the benefit of Simster and Raphael Meade.

The Large One said:
What gets me was that petulent display of toy throwing in his previous message. It was quite pathetic.

The point about this is that Safeway is a top bloke, and he has organised a couple of quality evenings. I would be more than happy to go to another NSC meet up organised by him.

NO, ALAN, you COCK KNOCKER, the POINT is that, rather than contact me privately to see if there was anything planned for the next meet-up, you decided to jump feet first on the board and proclaim (or at least give the impression) that you were going to be the organiser. Nothing wrong with offering help but the way you've gone about it, or at least come across, has, IMHO, been all wrong. Imagine if I came out with plans for the next 40 Note quiz night on NSC without so much as saying a word to you. Sure that wouldn't go down too well.

You're right on one thing though, I am a top bloke. :smokin:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
The Large One said:

Lies, Lies, Lies...

Stephen is a COCK!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Jesus wept. Right - plain English

What I said in the original thread was:

iI don't know if anyone has had any ideas about this yet, but I would like to throw my two penn'orth in.

The room in which we had the Forty Notes Quiz Night at the King & Queen is available for £150. However, I would be extremely confident of them letting us have it for nowt. Its legal capacity is 100. The downstairs bar is open til 12, but we would have the upstairs room to ourselves. Without the nuns.

Despite the chaos of Artois trying to eat Chappers' answer sheet, and Rougvie trying to have it off with me in the gents, I thought it was a bloody good night we had there.

I throw it open for discussion...

1. Where is the implication that I have organised something? There is absolutely no proclamation of a state of intent. Indeed you even replied to one of the threads.

2. Do you have the moral right of ownership on the organisation of NSC meet ups?

3. At any point in the other thread, you could have said something like 'hold your horses, Al, I've got something in the pipeline, or 'actually this is my domain, leave it to me'. No, we get a petulent hissy-fit.

4. I am not a trustee of the 40 Notes Fund. I just get off my arse and do something about it. You can organise whatever you like for them. I have no right to say that you can't. I would be delighted to join in any 40 Notes event that you may organise.

Maybe, I could have mentioned it to you first, if I thought that it was going to be treading on your toes, but your reaction was just embarrassing. If it means that much to you, of course you can organise it. And I would come along as well. Unless it was May 15.

For the umpteeth time, I HAVEN'T ORGANISED ANYTHING.

Last edited:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Any chance of an NSP meet up?

Perhaps under the bridge outside Brighton station - bring your own special brew?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Right, the obvious answer is that STEVEN organises it with ALAN'S help for May 15th so that smelly old ALAN can't go.

Easy f***ing Peasy.

Next.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not sure I can go either now. Apparently I'm f***ing Peasy.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:
Flaw in your argument. STEVEN can't go on the 15th either. Na na na na na.

Not exactly a f***ing tragedy if neither of you can go if you ask me.

Wankers.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here