Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to FCUM on Wednesday?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
I'd like to go if I can find a cheap enough way to get there but I guess most people will be put off by the reserve squad and the fact it's on TV.

So who's going?

If I can't get up there for reasonable cost, I might just sign up for ESPN. Seem to remember something about an offer of two free months subscription or something. Anyone take this deal up? Couldn't see anything about it on the website.

Thanks!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I'd like to go if I can find a cheap enough way to get there but I guess most people will be put off by the reserve squad and the fact it's on TV.

So who's going?

If I can't get up there for reasonable cost, I might just sign up for ESPN. Seem to remember something about an offer of two free months subscription or something. Anyone take this deal up? Couldn't see anything about it on the website.

Thanks!

aidi has offered to take people for 19 and he lives near hastings area i think

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
that´s 20 + then
sorry i cant join you lot
... despite gus "playing the reserves"
i think it will be a great night out for any albion fan nearby
it doesnt sound as if we will hear too much from the away end on tv though

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
that´s 20 + thensorry i cant join you lot
... despite gus "playing the reserves"
i think it will be a great night out for any albion fan nearby
it doesnt sound as if we will hear too much from the away end on tv though

I think he means £19, not 19 people! :lol:

20 might be a bit of an overestimate then!

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'll be there. Convinced my boss that I need to work in Manchester next week! Even agreed to pay for the hotel. Result!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I confidently predict that El Pres, Al Bion, Padders and the Ginger Prince will be there.

Red- Til-Dead

Nov 26, 2010
Looking forward to seeing some of you up here, have your club not started selling tickets yet? Home tickets have been going like hotcakes for two dayspunk:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Tragically I won't be joining in with the fun at Bury next wednesday - as I'm planning on washing and conditioning my hair that evening.

(Going to the 'udders game on Sat though) :thumbsup:

kazfcum

Nov 19, 2010

So who's going?

Thanks!

You need a forum coach, ours, affectionately known as the 'Boogie Bus' cost us 18 quid on saturday.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Me plus 7.

Drinking in Sinclairs (by Manchester Cathedral/Victoria Station) prior to the game if any northern Albion fans want to join us.

kazfcum

Nov 19, 2010
It was your cup final, we won't fill a mini bus for this game.

Its full and sometimes has a reserve list for most aways, we filled three forum coaches on saturday.

There are others who run mini buses every game though as well, just a suggestion if enough of you wanted to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here