RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Pay on the gate for Albion by the way, I posted that last week :wink:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I will go if the weather is ok - shit drive up the M6 at the best of times but in current conditions it's a no-no I'm afraid

mickthered

Nov 18, 2010
looks like tickets are going fast at this end had a text from the club saying its unlikely the MRE and Main stand will be pay on the gate

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'll be going as long as I can get the time off work!

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
I'll be going if the club can sort themselves out and start selling tickets.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
There is no time for the Ticket Office to post out tickets now. I ordered tickets for home games on Wednesday and Friday of last week and they still have not arrived.
So what happens if the home stands sell out ? How many FCUM fans will be in our end ? "Ah"', you say, "we have an away membership scheme". But how many people actually have a card saying that ? Most of it is a mythical number that works on the phone or on line when you need it. (In the mid-80's we actually had membership cards,)

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
It's not a mythical number, it's a real one - i've even written it in my diary to prove it.

Agree with the issues with the ticket office though - why could they not sell vouchers to exchange at FCUM for a match ticket - this would have been easiest to manage, and would allow us to actually plan to see the game, rather than taking our chances of queuing up for pay on the day, and not getting into the match at all.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
for the first time this season I'm MISSING a game :down: and the worst thing this is the start of FOUR away games I'm missing this season (Manc Scum Supporters Team , Dagenham,Orient, Brentford) and if we get to the Third Round Yeovil on a Tuesday night makes it five :(

*scum*
*doesn'tdeserveaFalmerticket*

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
It's only up the road from me - can i be bothered....... Will wait and see i wouldn't want to miss one of the biggest FA Cup shocks of all time :)

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
It's not a mythical number, it's a real one - i've even written it in my diary to prove it.

Agree with the issues with the ticket office though - why could they not sell vouchers to exchange at FCUM for a match ticket - this would have been easiest to manage, and would allow us to actually plan to see the game, rather than taking our chances of queuing up for pay on the day, and not getting into the match at all.

That's ok if you can get to the ticket office though - bit of a difficult trek for me in Hastings at the moment.

I'm surprised it's taking so long to release any information. Maybe they're expecting such a low take up that they're not bothered if the home fans buy tickets in the away end.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
The section of the ground (main stand) for us holds over 1,000 so there's no chance of us selling out / need for advance tickets.

A possible reason for the delay is that FC are seeing how many advance tickets they sell in order to assess if they can give us a smaller allocation IF demand is there from them? It might also be linked to the Albion beeing asked to pay up front for any advance tickets?

I dont think FC United will sell out (although they may come close) so there wont be any need for their fans to come into the away end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here