Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to FCUM on Wednesday?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
The section of the ground (main stand) for us holds over 1,000 so there's no chance of us selling out / need for advance tickets.

A possible reason for the delay is that FC are seeing how many advance tickets they sell in order to assess if they can give us a smaller allocation IF demand is there from them? It might also be linked to the Albion beeing asked to pay up front for any advance tickets?

I dont think FC United will sell out (although they may come close) so there wont be any need for their fans to come into the away end.

How's the snowage up there in Mancs?

RedTed99

Nov 28, 2010

There was quite a bit of snow yesterday, but it's been alright today. From the news it seems you've had it worse down south... although to be fair we northerners just roll our sleeves up and get on with it :wink:

Just to clear up any confusion - there is zero chance of any FCUM fans in the section of the Main Stand allocated to away fans (capacity circa 1,300). The club are currently selling tickets for the MRE & Cemetary End (the stands behind the goals) and the home section of the Main Stand.

If we are lucky enough to sell all that out, I understand that the South Stand (opposite the Main Stand) will be opened for home fans. And if we sell all that out.... then we're talking 10,000 ish home fans and we're in dreamland.

Hope to see as many of you as possible on the night - I appreciate it's a trek midweek to probably see your reserves, but those who make it will be treated to an electric atmosphere.

Best of luck!

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Albion website says that tickets are now on sale.
But on-line only as the Ticket Office is closed! Even on-line ordering still needs someone in the office to post them.
Or have I missed the isuue of the Away Menbers 'smart' top-up card ?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
But on-line only as the Ticket Office is closed! Even on-line ordering still needs someone in the office to post them.

Nothing is getting through down here by post at the moment - well, not to me anyway. I'll be paying on the gate, assuming I can get there.

Red- Til-Dead

Nov 26, 2010

Varying i suppose, i'm 9 miles east of the city centre, my garden yesterday

Snow1.jpg

kazfcum

Nov 19, 2010
Pay on gate. Simple!

I seriously can't see why you can't, they are not giving people much time to get a ticket sorted out and as red til dead stated the away section holds around 1300 and there's no way any fc fans will be in there. It would be simpler all round, but then again when is anything ever made simple.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I seriously can't see why you can't, they are not giving people much time to get a ticket sorted out and as red til dead stated the away section holds around 1300 and there's no way any fc fans will be in there. It would be simpler all round, but then again when is anything ever made simple.

I think you are missing the point. It IS pay on the gate for away fans!! As well as advance ticket sales.

kazfcum

Nov 19, 2010
Also, although the weather up here isn't as bad as yours our home game last night was called off.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
I'll be in there. Finish uni at 5. In Sinclairs by 5.10. Several pints then about 15 mins to the ground. Superb evening.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
@red till dead
Jeeesus! That is exctly how my garden looked when I lived outisde Harlow... same fence, same bushes, same shed next door!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I believe the away members smartcard was sent out at the beginning of April. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here